Fraze exemplificatoare cu shot
- That remark is a shot at you. (Această remarcă ți se adresează ție.)
- Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is really quite as satisfying as an income tax refund. (În afara de se trage în tine fără succes, nimic nu e mai satisfăcător ca rambursarea taxei pe venit.) - F.J. Raymond
- Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at. (Apleacă-te, și lumea te va călca în picioare; stai drept, și se va trage asupra ta.) - Carlos A. Urbizo
- What's in the movie compared to what we shot is the tip of the iceberg. (Ce este în film comparativ cu ce am filmat, e doar vârful aisbergului.) - Natasha Richardson
- To me, theater is the mecca; if you really love to act, that's where it's the most fun, by a long shot. (Pentru mine teatrul este Mecca; dacă-ți place cu adevărat să joci teatru, aici e locul unde este cel mai distractiv, de departe.) - Scott Caan
Alte exemple de fraze cu shot
- Keep down, or you'll be shot.
- He shot at me.
- I would have been shot.
- I've never seen a shot like that.
- We shot our wad.
- I had a flu shot.
- He is a good shot.
- Hold still or you'll be shot.
- He is a big-shot.
- She shot a gun.
- All at once we heard a shot.
- He shot himself this morning.
- Look at the big shot.
- Shot, huh?
- He had a shot at the goose.
- The gun was out of shot.
- A shot rang out.
- I'll give you a shot.
- He was shot to death.
- All at once we heard a shot outside.
- The dog went away like a shot.
- We are astonished at the shot.
- She needs another DPT shot.
- You'd better see a doctor and get a shot.
- Give me a shot.
- What a good shot!
- Anyway gave it my best shot.
- It's a shot in the arm.
- I heard a shot just now.
- The nurse gave me a shot.
- He fired a shot at random.
- The snail shot out its horns.
- He shot an arrow at the soldier.
- He shot an arrow at the deer.
- Pain shot through his finger.
- I took a close shot of her face.
- The hunter shot a bear.
- He drank a shot of whiskey.
- The pheasant would not be shot but for its cries.
- We shot pheasants by the hundred.
- Water shot from the pipe.
- He has shot some Westerns in Arizona.
- A policeman shot in the leg.
- He shot a tiger through the head.
- The hunter shot at a deer.
- He shot at the bird, but missed it.
- He took a beautiful shot at a deer.
- Even as he was speaking, a shot rang out.
- He put the shot farther than I did.
- Gandhi was shot dead.
- Suddenly there was a rifle shot.
- The cop was shot on his beat.
- The hunter shot at the bird.
- She was wounded by a shot in the leg.
- She shot a glance at her mother.
- He was shot 3 times in the arm.
- They shot down two enemy planes during the raid.
- We saw Mac make a fantastic shot.
- He hit the center of the target with his first shot.
- She shot a warm smile at the old lady.
- Kunihiko hit the target with his first shot.
- His shot didn't carry well against the wind.
- Joe was believed to have shot the prisoner.
- I've never played golf, but I think I'll give it a shot.
- It was in 1980 that John was shot at this spot.
- Mr Smith thinks that he's a big shot.
- The reporter shot questions at the politician.
- A fool's bolt is soon shot. [Proverb]
- The man shot three birds with a gun.
- They shot the film in an actual desert.
- I only shot four bull's-eyes yesterday.
- I made a good shot at the exam.
- The policeman was off duty when he was shot to death.
- Benjamin shot a bear with a rifle.
- You just made me miss the perfect shot when you hollered.
- John caught a tiger and shot two lions.
- It was in 1980 that John Lennon was shot at this spot.
- If you haven't driven a bike yet, you should give it a shot.
- Fossil fuel prices shot through the roof.
- To our surprise, our son has suddenly shot up recently.
- Of course. Now that you say that, certainly Ms Tanaka wasn't shot even once in the mock battles.
- The cost of living has shot through the ceiling in the last year.
- They were ready to run the risk of being shot by the enemy.
- A rifle shot broke the peace of the early morning.
- That's just a shot in the dark. How do you think you'll succeed by just acting on the spur of the moment like that?
- As soon as the dog heard his master's voice, off he ran like a shot.
- William Tell shot an arrow at the apple on his son's head.
- Police shot the armed robber in the head - he died almost immediately.
- America's foreign debt shot past $500 billion.
- He's always talking like a big shot, but it won't be long before all his faults are exposed.
- The defendant was about stand trial when he grabbed the deputy's gun and shot the judge.
- Well the son of that shop's family, seems it's come about that he's to have a shot-gun wedding with a local girl.
- (Rev. Martin Luther) King fell backwards, shot in the neck.
- For some reason it didn't go well, shot down at every attempt, and he led a sad "History of no girlfriend = Age" life.
- It seems as it was a shot-gun wedding so they're having a quiet wedding with only family and a couple of friends from university invited.
Exemple din articole cu shot
- Ron Artest grabbed an errant Kobe Bryant shot with 1 second left and muscled up a lay-up at the buzzer to defeat the Suns last night.
- 1 Shot has served Stumptown coffee since January of this year, and will continue to brew their beans, including a proprietary blend the Portland, Oregon roaster developed specifically for Baruno's shop.
- Two journalists have been shot to death in eastern Honduras, bringing to five the number of media workers killed in the Central American country this month.
- As if the verbal abuse against politicians wasn't enough this week, the horrible news that former Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband were found shot to death in their home this morning was another shocking reminder.
- Two police officers and two other men have been found shot to death at a gas station in western Mexico.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru shot
Produse referitoare la "shot"
Steven D. Katz
The New York Times