Fraze exemplificatoare cu sign
- Once you agree, why not sign the document? (Odată ce ești de acord, de ce să nu semnezi documentul?)
- The sign * indicates priority habitat types. (Semnul * indică tipurile de habitate prioritar.)
- This sign shall be at least 3 mm high. (Acest semn va avea o înălțime de cel puțin 3 mm.)
- When a young man complains that a young lady has no heart, it is a pretty certain sign that she has his. (Când un tânăr se plânge că o domnișoară nu are inimă, este un semn sigur că ea o are pe a lui.) - George D. Prentice
- Joy is but the sign that creative emotion is fulfilling its purpose. (Bucuria nu este decât semnul că emoția creativă și-a îndeplinit scopul.) - Charles Du Bos
- Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. (Recunoștința este o virtute a sufletelor nobile.) - Esop
- Whether he admits it or not, a man has been brought up to look at money as a sign of his virility, a symbol of his power, a bigger phallic symbol than a Porsche. (Chiar dacă recunoaște sau nu, bărbatul a ajuns să privească banul ca pe un semn al virilității sale, un simbol al puterii, un simbol falic mai important decât un Porsche.) - Victoria Billings
- A multitude of laws in a country is like a great number of physicians, a sign of weakness and malady. (Un număr mare de legi într-o țară este ca un număr mare de doctori, semn de slăbiciune și boală.) - Voltaire
- There is no better sign of success than the hatred and envy of the others. (Nu există semn mai bun al reușitei decât ura și invidia celorlalți.) - Gabriel Liiceanu
- Uncertainty is a sign of humility, and humility is just the ability or the willingness to learn. (Nesiguranța este semnul umilinței, iar umilința este chiar abilitatea sau bunăvoința de a învăța.) - Charlie Sheen
- It's a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation. (E un semn de mediocritate când dai dovadă de gratitudine cu moderație.) - Roberto Benigni
- I think repeating yourself is a sign of old age, telling the same joke again and again. Especially if they're jokes that don't make people laugh. (Cred că atunci când te repeți e un semn de bătrânețe, să spui aceleași glume iar și iar. Mai ales dacă sunt glume care nu-i fac pe oameni să râdă.) - Simon Le Bon
- The fact to be inhabit by an incomprehensible nostalgia, could be the sign that there is an "elsewhere". (Faptul că sunt stăpânit de un dor de neînțeles, ar fi totuși semnul că există un altundeva.) - Eugene Ionesco
Alte exemple de fraze cu sign
- A stop sign in Japan has 3 sides, whereas a stop sign in the U.S. has 8 sides.
- Will you sign it for me?
- He could not so much as sign his own name.
- Just sign here.
- What does that sign say?
- Would you sign here?
- The sign indicates the way to go.
- Could you sign here, please?
- What does this sign say?
- Could you sign here?
- Please sign your name here!
- You have only to sign your name here.
- All you have to do is sign your name here.
- All the sign are that she is getting better.
- Sign your name there.
- Let's set up a sign here.
- Sign along this line.
- There is every sign of rain.
- Will you sign your name on this paper?
- He made a sign to me to go out.
- Sign across the stamp.
- There's a big sign.
- Please sign your name on the contract.
- You should look over the contract before you sign it.
- The sign '&' stands for 'and'.
- There was a sign saying, "Keep off the grass."
- <Sign> No Trespassing.
- Could you please sign the register?
- Look at the sign just ahead of you.
- Look for a sign with a big "one" on it.
- What sign were you born under?
- I was forced to sign my name.
- All you have to do is sign this paper.
- Sign at the bottom, please.
- Do not forget to sign your name.
- The sign says "Exit."
- They forced me to sign my name.
- You must look over the contract before you sign it.
- Give us the sign to go soon.
- What does this sign signify?
- A drugstore's sign.
- He took out his pen to sign his check.
- He was made to sign the contact against his will.
- There is no sign of life on Mars.
- We talked in sign language.
- No sign of the enemy in our surroundings.
- Can you read that sign ahead of us?
- Please be sure to sign and seal the form.
- They fixed the sign to the wall.
- He glanced at her with no sign of recognition.
- After I sign these release papers, you'll be on your way.
- The sign warns us to look out for traffic.
- I was compelled to sign the paper.
- Sign your name at the end of the paper.
- He was compelled to sign the contract.
- He made a sign to me to keep off the grass.
- Stay where you are until I give you a sign.
- He was made to sign the contract against his will.
- They made him sign the contract.
- I can't understand this sign's meaning.
- There was no sign of life in the house.
- They forced him to sign the letter.
- This wind is a sign of a storm.
- He was watchful for any sign of diabetes.
- He made me sign the paper against my will.
- He was forced to sign the document.
- The swallow is a sign of summer.
- Those who want to join the club should sign here.
- Don't forget to sign your name.
- When will they turn off the no-smoking sign?
- The sign indicates the location of the escalator.
- A nod is a sign of agreement.
- He gave a tip as a sign of gratitude.
- Tomorrow we go to school to sign up for the classes we want to take.
- For no one could perform the miraculous sign you are doing if God were not with him.
- Didn't you disregard a stop sign?
- The priest made the sign of the cross.
- Willingness to take responsibility is a sign of maturity.
- I am alive even though I am not giving any sign of life.
- The kidnapers showed no sign of giving up.
- I'd like to set up a sign like, "This Way ->," but what would it be if I made it in English?
- The sun faded the lettering on the sign.
- There was no sign of dinner appearing before I left.
- The rain shows no sign of stopping.
- The policeman gave me a sign stop.
- Dark clouds are a sign of rain.
- The contract is, if you were forced to sign, invalid.
- Dr. Patterson: She made the sign for cat.
- The sign says that the police will take your car away if you park it here.
- The sign on the board put me in mind of something I had to do.
- The sign means that the answer is correct.
- The house gave no sign of life.
- The manager sent the bunt sign to the batter.
- As far as the eye could reach, there was no sign of life.
- Please refrain from smoking until the sign is turned off.
- The receptionist forced me to sign my name on the paper.
- If you're not careful you'll miss a traffic sign!
- The neon sign shone as if to invite us.
- To have doubts about oneself is the first sign of intelligence.
- My wife gave me a sign from across the room.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru sign
Produse referitoare la "sign"
Susan T. Hall
William Paul White
The Editors of Gallaudet University Pres
Barbara Bernstein Fant