Fraze exemplificatoare cu SOFT
- A good conscience is a soft pillow. (Cugetul cel bun e cea mai bună pernă.)
- The safest road to hell is the gradual one-the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts. (Cel mai sigur drum către iad este cel progresiv - panta lină, ușor de parcurs, fără curbe neașteptate, fără pietre de hotar, fără indicatoare.) - C.S. Lewis
- If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth - only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair. (Dacă vei căuta adevărul, poate că vei găsi mângâiere în cele din urmă; dacă vei căuta mângâiere, nu vei găsi nici mângâiere și nici adevăr - doar vorbe mieroase și iluzii deșarte la început și, în cele din urmă, disperare.) - C.S. Lewis
- If you can learn from hard knocks, you can also learn from soft touches. (Dacă poți învăța din critici aspre, poți învăța și din atingeri ușoare.) - Carolyn Kenmore
- My loathings are simple stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music. (Aversiunile mele sunt prostia, opresiune, crima, cruzimea, muzica lentă.) - Vladimir Nabokov
Alte exemple de fraze cu SOFT
- My muscles have got soft.
- I have soft stools.
- He's getting soft in his old age.
- Do you have any soft drinks?
- It is soft to the touch.
- Tom is a good soft.
- This cloth feels soft.
- She spoke in soft tones.
- This scarf feels soft.
- Here are two pencils: one is hard, and the other soft.
- I like to sleep on a soft bed.
- Silk feels soft.
- Don't be soft on kids.
- Tadashi has a soft voice.
- This feels soft and smooth.
- Please eat only soft foods.
- She spoke with a soft voice.
- She has a soft and clear voice.
- I can hear the soft breathing.
- Her voice was soft and beautiful.
- Its neck and head were very soft.
- The girl has a soft heart.
- The meat is smooth and soft.
- He addressed the audience in a soft tone.
- A soft answer turneth away wrath.
- Although the web looks soft and delicate, it is strong.
- Where is there a soft drink vending machine?
- Soft music is often conducive to sleep.
- My grandmother can only eat soft food.
- He addressed the audience in a soft voice.
- He made a little statue out of soft clay.
- The soft blanket is fit for a baby.
- I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Mary.
- This scarf feels soft and smooth.
- Silk feels soft and smooth.
- The air is soft and soil moist.
- A good conscience is a soft pillow.
- The candle's flame is flickering in the soft breeze.
- The soft gentle sunlight beckoned me off to sleep.
- I reached into the pile and felt soft fabric.
- Soft words win hard hearts.
- I don't want to use aging as an excuse to go soft in the middle.
- Sweet scents are borne on soft breezes.
- I feel sleepy when I listen to soft music.
- Coke has always been the top dog when it comes to soft drinks.
- A soft answer is a specific cure of anger. [Proverb]
- The shoes were made of some soft stuff that looked like leather.
- Could I be going soft in the head? I forget things so easily these days.
- She was a tall, thin girl with long, soft brown hair.
- Tokyo landlords are in a panic because the real estate market went soft.
- She decided to drink water instead of soft drinks in order to lose weight.
- An insulated soft-wood room and a good heater are the absolute necessities for a sauna.
- Soft wool is more expensive than coarse wool and both are superior to synthetics made of nylon.
- The little white rabbit gave the little black rabbit her soft paw.
- Because the ice became soft, we had to call off the ice-skating party.
- What were the balls made of? Thousands of years ago, the Egyptians made balls out of soft leather or cloth.
Exemple din articole cu SOFT
- The Soft Pack who are formerly known as The Muslims will be having their record release party tonight in New York City besides the great news of the band releasing their second album "The Soft Pack" is the news that the show will be .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru SOFT
Produse referitoare la "soft"
Joseph S. Nye Jr
J. Randy Wilson