Fraze exemplificatoare cu sound
- Much sound but little sense. (Vorbărie multă, dar goală.)
- The sound level shall be minimised. (Nivelul sunetului trebuie minimizat.)
- When a book and a head collide and there is a hollow sound, is it always from the book? (Când o carte și un cap se ciocnesc și se aude un sunet dogit, acesta e întotdeauna din carte?) - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
- Washington is the only place where sound travels faster than light. (Washington este singurul loc unde sunetul călătorește mai repede decât lumina.) - C.V.R. Thompson
- True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost. (Adevărata prietenie e ca sănătatea; valoarea ei este rar apreciată, până când ai pierdut-o.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- Genius might well be defined as the ability to makes a platitude sound as though it were an original remark. (Geniul ar putea fi foarte bine definit ca fiind abilitatea de a rosti o platitudine ca și când aceasta ar fi o observație originală.) - L.B. Walton
- When he has ceased to hear the many, he may discern the One - the inner sound which kills the outer. (Când a încetat să audă vocile celor mulți, omul poate discerne Unicul vocea interioară care le doboară pe cele exterioare.) - Elena Blavatschi
- The human brain is like a TV set. When it goes blank, it's time to turn off the sound. (Creierul uman e ca un televizor, când îi dispare imaginea trebuie dat pe mut.) - Pat Elphinstone
- Dialogue should simply be a sound among other sounds, just something that comes out of the mouths of people whose eyes tell the story in visual terms. (Dialogul ar trebui să fie pur și simplu un sunet printre alte sunete, doar un lucru care iese din gura oamenilor ai căror ochi relatează povestea în termeni vizuali.) - Alfred Hitchcock
- Piano keys are black and white, but they sound like a million colours in your mind. (Clapele pianului sunt albe și negre, însă în mintea noastră răsună ca o mie de culori.) - Katie Melua
- The English accent is pretty damn cute, though. It makes anything sound intelligent. (Accentul englez e totuși al naibii de drăguț. Face ca totul să sune inteligent.) - Maggie Grace
Alte exemple de fraze cu sound
- Nature endowed her with both a sound mind and a sound body.
- A sound mind dwells in a sound body. [Proverb]
- Nowadays, however, calculators can be used freely in school examinations, and already in many schools the only sound to be heard during a math exam is the sound of children tapping on their calculators.
- This may not sound serious.
- I like the sound of the piano.
- We were surprised at the sound.
- Not a sound was heard.
- No sound was to be heard.
- You should sound him out about the matter.
- We had a sound sleep.
- The sound was distinct from here.
- The sound died away.
- Soon the sound died away.
- Do you hear any sound?
- I like the sound of what he says, but it IS just talk, you know.
- The sound took me by surprise.
- I tried to sound his views.
- His way of thinking is sound.
- When did you hear the sound?
- Can't you hear the sound?
- He was irritated by the sound.
- Do I sound in love?
- The sound woke her up.
- Nothing was to be heard except the sound of the waves.
- His words sound reasonable.
- The cracking sound startled us.
- Since there is no air on the moon, there is no sound at all.
- His report does not sound true.
- It's the sound of secret minds.
- I heard a faint sound near by.
- Sound sleep freshened him up.
- I listened but could not hear any sound.
- All this may sound strange, but it is true.
- The boy quivered at the sound.
- I was roused by the sound of a bell.
- I couldn't hear the sound well.
- Birds flew away at the sound.
- The sound roused her from sleep.
- My sleep was disturbed by the sound.
- Your ideas sound crazy.
- I wake up at the sound of the alarm.
- I didn't mean to sound so harsh.
- I can hear the sound in your mind.
- Sound travels very quickly.
- I hear a strange sound.
- I believe beyond doubt heard the sound.
- His ideas sound crazy.
- It may sound strange, but it is true.
- It may sound strange, but what he said is true.
- Strange as it may sound, this is true.
- It may sound strange, but what she said is true.
- I heard a strange sound.
- What sound does a sheep make?
- The air is a medium for sound.
- Somehow all those reasons sound rather strained ...
- Not a sound was heard in the room.
- Rugs absorb sound.
- I wake up to the sound of music.
- My explanation may sound strange.
- He is still sound in mind and body.
- He is sound in both mind and body.
- This may sound like blowing my own horn.
- The sound of the violin is very sweet.
- The sound of the parade died away.
- Heavy sound is being looked for.
- It was the sound of the bell which awoke him.
- Her ideas sound crazy.
- She benefited from the sound investment.
- She returned safe and sound.
- I heard an unusual sound.
- I heard the sound of a ringing bell.
- To my relief, he came home safe and sound.
- There was a large sound when I was reading a book.
- My grandmother is in sound health and lives alone.
- I fell sound asleep before I knew it.
- I fell sound asleep because I was very tired.
- As I was frightened by the strange sound, I jumped up.
- I love the sound of rain on the roof.
- The sound of jets taking off gets on my nerves.
- Today's movie is The Sound of Music.
- The only sound to be heard was the ticking of the clock.
- The plane was about to take off when I heard a strange sound.
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
- His story may sound false, but it is true for all that.
- If there's a good way to sound out whether a woman has a boyfriend or not please tell me.
- Suddenly, he heard a strange sound.
- The valley echoes the sound of the waterfall.
- If there is a big earthquake, the alarm will sound.
- My grandfather is still sound in mind and body.
- Water transmits sound better than air.
- The new airplane flies at twice the speed of sound.
- I'll never forget the sound the crash made.
- The hunter was alert to every sound and movement.
- I have arrived here safe and sound this morning.
- Faint grew the sound of the train.
- To our relief, he came back safe and sound.
- Not a sound was to be heard in the concert hall.
- Empty vessels make the most sound.
- This story might sound unbelievable but it is true.
- The sound of shouting grew faint.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru sound
Produse referitoare la "sound"
Natalie M. Rosinsky