Fraze exemplificatoare cu spoken
- Many a true word is spoken in jest. (În fiecare glumă e un grăunte de adevăr.)
- Word spoken is past recalling. (Vorba ce zboară o dată nu se mai întoarce.)
- Would that I had spoken to her before. (Păcat că nu am vorbit cu ea mai înainte.)
- Americans detest all lies except lies spoken in public or printed lies. (Americanii detestă toate minciunile, în afara celor spuse în public sau tipărite.) - E.W. Howe
- When you hear a kind word spoken about a friend, tell him so. (Atunci când auzi vorbindu-se de bine despre un prieten, spune-i.) - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Since the Exodus, freedom has always spoken with a Hebrew accent. (De la Exod încoace, libertatea a vorbit întotdeauna cu un accent evreiesc.) - Heinrich Heine
Alte exemple de fraze cu spoken
- She has not spoken to me yet.
- I know him by name but I have never actually spoken to him.
- She is well spoken of by everybody.
- We have just spoken of you.
- I've never been spoken to like that.
- He is well spoken of by everybody.
- The new President is well spoken of.
- I don't like to be spoken to.
- English is not spoken here.
- I know him by sight but I have never actually spoken to him.
- I am not used to being spoken to in that rude way.
- Our teacher is well spoken of.
- That gentleman over there is well spoken of.
- French is spoken by many.
- I have never been spoken to by a foreigner before.
- I wish I could have spoken Spanish.
- He never speaks unless spoken to.
- Where is English spoken?
- Answer at once when spoken to.
- She had never spoken to him before that time.
- She is well spoken of among her own sex.
- I know her by sight, but I've never spoken to her.
- He did not speak unless spoken to.
- Being spoken to by a foreigner, I did not know what to do.
- He is well spoken of by many people.
- He is spoken well of by his students.
- He is well spoken of by those people.
- But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
- Yuko has never spoken with a foreigner.
- English is spoken in Singapore.
- These words were spoken by someone who shall be nameless.
- I've spoken amply about the project.
- English is spoken in Australia.
- One day she was spoken to by a stranger.
- Are you aware of the fact that you are not spoken well of?
- I have spoken to you of earthy things.
- The new mayor is well spoken of by the citizens.
- I'm more interested in spoken English.
- He is reticent and he never speaks unless spoken to.
- He is spoken ill of by his students.
- We aren't used to being spoken to by a foreigner.
- Some seldom speak unless spoken to.
- French is spoken in France.
- Spanish is spoken in Mexico.
- English is spoken in many countries.
- Is Spanish spoken in Mexico?
- What is the language spoken in Mexico?
- English is spoken in Canada.
- English is spoken all over the world.
- English is spoken in America.
- Is English spoken in Canada?
- What language is spoken in America?
- What is the language spoken in Brazil?
- Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung.
- If I gave no answer, I would not have spoken.
- Nobody likes being spoken ill of behind his back.
- I have not spoken to our new neighbors; I simply know them by sight.
- I didn't know what to do because I was suddenly spoken to by a foreigner.
- English is a language spoken all over the world.
- A strange fellow, he never speaks unless spoken to.
- Both French and English are spoken in Canada.
- English is spoken in many parts of the world.
- If you are to improve your English, you had better go to countries where it is spoken.
- Beginners should learn spoken English first.
- There's many a true word spoken in jest.
- Dr. Patterson also uses spoken language with Koko.
- The language spoken in Australia is English.
- English is spoken in a lot of countries.
- I've never heard English spoken so quickly.
- English is spoken by more people than any other language.
- He's shy, and never speaks unless spoken to. You have to talk to him.
- French is spoken in a part of Canada.
- These words aren't used in spoken language.
- English is spoken in many countries around the world.
- If I should be suddenly spoken to in English, I might run away.
- He spoken for ten minutes without a pause.
- It is often said that the best way to learn a foreign language is to go to the country where it is spoken.
- The best way to master a foreign language is to go to the country where it is spoken.
- He put great emphasis on spoken English.
- English is by far the most widely-spoken language in the world.
- These structure would rarely, if ever, occur in spoken English.
- The tone in which those words were spoken utterly belied them.
- Because of this, Koko can understand hundreds of spoken words.
- The best way to learn a foreign language is to go to the country where it is spoken.
- French is spoken in parts of Italy as well as in France.
- Every language continues to change as long as it is spoken.
- When Mary was spoken to by a stranger, she was at a loss for words.
- Taking a walk in the park, I was spoken to by an old couple.
- Spanish is spoken in most countries of South America.
- Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
- A stone once cast, and a word once spoken, cannot be recalled.
- Many a true word is spoken in jest. [Proverb]
- A word spoken at the wrong time can do very much more harm than good.
- There is no denying that English is the most widely spoken language in the world.
- What we call 'Standard English' is only one of the many dialects spoken all over the world.
- I myself have, before becoming employed by this company, twice spoken bluntly to the people at the top.
- You get rusty if you haven't spoken English for a long time.
- The position requires applicants to be skilled in spoken English.
- Koko herself cannot use spoken language, but she loves to listen to people's conversations.
- Actors, artists, musicians, and writers may use many forms including spoken and written words, actions, colors and sounds.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru spoken
Produse referitoare la "spoken"
John Russell Rickford
Robin Jones Gunn
Florence Scovel Shinn