Fraze exemplificatoare cu spring
- The spring mattress doesn't give enough. (Somiera nu e destul de moale.)
- Where did you spring from? (De unde ai picat?)
- Where do you spring from? (De unde ai picat?)
- Spring is the time of the year, when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade. (Primăvara e acea perioadă a anului când la soare e vară, iar la umbră e iarnă.) - Charles Dickens
- To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring. (A fi interesat în schimbarea anotimpurilor este o stare a minții mai fericită decât să fiin indrăgostit fără speranță de primăvară.) - George Santayana
- To be amused by what you read--that is the great spring of happy quotations. (Să te amuze ceea ce citești - acesta este temeiul citatelor vesele.) - C.E. Montague
- I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees. (Vreau să fac cu tine ce face primăvara cu cireșii.) - Pablo Neruda
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming. (Vor putea tăia toate florile, însă nu vor putea opri primăvara.) - Pablo Neruda
- Fall is the spring of winter. (Toamna este primăvara iernii.) - Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- The spider doesn't know if it is spring or summer, it only waits for the flies season. (Păianjenul nu știe dacă este primăvară sau vară. Așteaptă anotimpul muștelor.) - Fabrizio Caramagna
Alte exemple de fraze cu spring
- Spring is come.
- Spring will soon come.
- I do not like spring.
- I like spring the best.
- Spring came on.
- It is getting quite spring like.
- Spring will come soon.
- Spring has come around.
- When spring comes, it gets warms.
- This park is at its best in spring.
- He drank of the spring.
- Spring will be late.
- Which do you like better, spring or autumn?
- Spring comes after winter.
- In Switzerland spring comes in May.
- She is going to Sendai this spring.
- I spring with a start.
- Do you like spring or autumn?
- He took up golf this spring.
- I like spring better than fall.
- I like spring the best of the seasons.
- I'm longing for the spring.
- Winter is over and spring has come.
- Winter has gone. Spring has come.
- If winter comes, can spring be far behind?
- Spring is coming soon.
- Spring is drawing near.
- It was a little too muggy for spring.
- In spring, the dawn.
- It will not be long before spring comes.
- Next spring I want to graduate.
- In spring everything looks bright.
- No spring chicken.
- Spring will be here before long.
- Spring is just around the corner.
- I spring out of the darkness.
- Spring is the season I like the best.
- Spring is around the corner.
- Spring is followed by summer.
- The spring was still young.
- He retires next spring.
- So, I don't know what to do next spring.
- I look forward to seeing them this spring.
- Everywhere looks beautiful in the spring.
- The place is at its best in spring.
- The garden is at its best in spring.
- In spring, everyone wakes up early.
- I am going to work during the spring vacation.
- Let's contrast spring with fall.
- How long is your spring vacation?
- When spring arrives, I'm going to take up a new sport.
- Spring comes between winter and summer.
- In spring days are not always warm.
- Which do you prefer, spring or autumn?
- Failures often spring from ignorance.
- There are also people who like spring better than autumn.
- The snow melted away when spring came.
- Many plants bloom in the spring.
- I'm looking forward to the return of spring.
- Every spring the river floods here.
- I feel spring in the air.
- Spring is a delightful season.
- Spring is here. It is getting warmer every day.
- I prefer spring to fall.
- When spring arrives, I am going to take up a new sport.
- I'm fed up with this winter, I want spring right now!
- She is no spring chicken, she is at least thirty.
- Talking of Switzerland, have you ever been there in spring?
- These flowers bloom in spring.
- This is the latest fashion this spring.
- The concert will take place next spring.
- They satisfied their thirst at the spring.
- The crocus is a forerunner of spring.
- Cuckoos visit here in spring.
- She will be a college student next spring.
- The flower comes out in early spring.
- School begins in spring.
- The hot spring will do you good.
- My kids have their spring break soon.
- There were still no visual signs of spring.
- The roses bloom in spring.
- Every spring I am anxious to get out in the garden again.
- I can't picture what Mt. Fuji looks like in the spring.
- They usually shear sheep in spring.
- In England spring really begins with the first of May.
- The countryside is beautiful in the spring.
- Spring is late this year.
- Spring has come early this year.
- Spring is my favourite of the four seasons.
- Winter changed to spring.
- There are many new programs to watch this spring.
- My father is retiring next spring.
- At last spring has come to this part of Japan.
- I prefer spring to autumn.
- The first season of the year is spring.
- I returned to my home this spring.
- The wedding will take place next spring.
- Though it's now January, it's warm like early spring.
- The grass came to life with the coming of spring.
- Spring is the season that Lucy likes best.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru spring
Produse referitoare la "spring"
Disney Book Group