Fraze exemplificatoare cu strong
- He is not near so strong as you. (Nu e nici pe departe atât de puternic ca tine.)
- He is nowhere near so strong as you. (Nu e nici pe departe atât de puternic ca tine.)
- Mathematics is her strong point. (Matematica e partea ei tare.)
- There is a strong presumption against it. (Există temeiuri serioase împotrivă.)
- If kids come to us from strong, healthy functioning families, it makes our job easier. If they do not come to us from strong, healthy, functioning families, it makes our job more important. (Dacă la noi vin copii din familii puternice, sănătoase și funcționale, atunci rolul nostru e mai ușor. Dacă nu provin din familii puternice, sănătoase și normale, atunci rolul nostru e mai important.) - Barbara Colorose
- Prioritize what happens in the bedroom. It takes more than sex to build a strong marriage, but its nearly impossible to build a strong marriage without it. (Prioritizează ce se întâmplă în dormitor. Nu este suficient doar sexul pentru a construi o căsnicie puternică, însă este aproape imposibil să construiești o căsnicie puternică fără el.) - Dave Willis
- A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. (O atitidune pozitivă face mult mai multe minuni decât orice medicament.) - Patricia Neal
- A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. (Femeia este ca o punguță de ceai: nu știi niciodată cât de tare este până când nu o bagi în apă fierbinte.) - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Never does the human soul appear so strong and noble as when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury. (Niciodată sufletul omului nu apare atât de puternic și nobil ca atunci când renunță la răzbunare și are curajul să ierte o nedreptate.) - E.H. Chapin
- Nobody picks on a strong man. (Nimeni nu se ia de un om puternic.) - Charles Atlas
- Where painting is weakest, namely, in the expression of the highest moral and spiritual ideas, there music is sublimely strong. (Acolo unde pictura este slabă, și anume, în exprimarea celor mai înalte și spirituale idei, muzica este puternică în mod sublim.) - Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. (Dacă avem emoții puternice, riscăm să ne păcălim.) - Carl Sagan
- The man who listens to Reason is lost; reason enslaves all whose minds are not strong enough to master her. (Cel ce ascultă de Rațiune este pierdut; rațiunea îi subjugă pe cei a căror minte nu este suficient de puternică pentru a o stăpâni.) - Walter Besant
- "It is destiny" - phrase of the weak human heart. "It is destiny" - dark apology for every error. The strong and virtuous admit no destiny. ("Destinul e de vină" semnul slăbiciunii sufletești. "Destinul e de vină" scuză lamentabilă pentru fiece greșeală. Cei puternici și virtuoși nu admit existența destinului.) - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Alte exemple de fraze cu strong
- But it's very strong actually.
- He is as strong as ever.
- They are as strong as us.
- Although he is very old, he is strong.
- He is not strong as before.
- How strong he is!
- He's strong.
- He is said to have been strong.
- He looks strong.
- He comes on strong.
- I am as strong as before.
- He has a strong will.
- What is more, he has a strong will.
- You are twice as strong as I.
- There was a strong wind.
- I'm counting on you to be strong.
- A man of strong will.
- I like my coffee strong.
- He has a strong mind.
- This whisky is too strong.
- He has a strong body.
- This coffee is too strong for me.
- This guard is very strong.
- I'm not strong enough yet to go to school.
- I was not as strong as my father.
- What are your strong points?
- The battle is not always to the strong.
- He had a strong alibi.
- He has strong principles.
- My wish to go abroad is very strong.
- Why do you like coffee strong?
- He is so strong as to lift it.
- That's your strong point.
- He is strong as a horse.
- This string is strong.
- I have a strong backhand.
- He is short, but strong.
- He is short, but he is strong.
- He is tall and strong.
- She has a very strong personality.
- He is very strong so much so that no one can defeat him.
- I take a strong attitude toward her.
- You are strong-minded.
- He was small but strong.
- The strong must help the weak.
- He has a strong personality.
- She has a strong personality.
- Our baseball team is very strong.
- We took strong measures to prevent it.
- I'm a person with guts and a strong will.
- She seems shy, but has a strong will in practice.
- Every one has own strong and weak points.
- She has a strong wish to work as an interpreter.
- She has a strong dislike of insects.
- Cooking's one of my strong suits.
- What I like about Mary is her strong character.
- An elephant is a strong animal.
- This rope is strong, isn't it?
- Therefore we had to help each other and in that way the bonds between me and my sister were strong.
- OK, stop there! That was a strong performance from the two of you.
- That man's monstrously strong.
- This bow has a strong draw.
- That team has strong players.
- How do you like your coffee? Strong and black?
- He is a good boy, and he is very strong.
- There was a strong wind that day.
- She has a strong liking for cooking.
- Every man has his own strong points.
- Whereas he was weak as a baby, he is now very strong.
- He always takes his coffee strong.
- I feel a strong affinity for her.
- He was to all appearances a strong man.
- There is a strong bond of affection between them.
- He is a man of strong faith.
- He was strong enough to help his father on the farm.
- He appears to be strong and healthy.
- He has strong sense of responsibility.
- He won the game thanks to his strong will.
- He was always on the side of the weak against the strong.
- She took a strong hold on the rope.
- He was still strong enough to squeeze a switch.
- She has a strong objection to my plan.
- Big men are not always strong.
- Everyone has both strong and weak points.
- My brother is small but strong.
- In those days he was still strong and energetic.
- I like weak coffee better than strong.
- There was a strong likelihood of his succeeding.
- He has a strong shoulder for you to lean on.
- She's a woman of strong character.
- Her emotion was too strong for words.
- He is strong, brave and, above all, kind.
- I have a strong conviction that our judgement was right.
- I have a strong objection to being treated like this.
- A strong wind was blowing.
- Garlic gives off a strong odor.
- There is a strong presumption against its truth.
- Milk makes us strong.
- The athlete had a strong build.
- She was a strong, fast runner then.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru strong
Produse referitoare la "strong"
James C. Dobson
Mary C. Lamia