- Desire nothing, chafe not at fate, nor at Nature's changeless laws. But struggle only with the personal, the transitory, the evanescent and the perishable. (Nu dori nimic, nu fi supărat pe soartă, nici pe legile de nestrămutat ale Naturii. Luptă-te doar cu cele personale, trecătoare, efemere și vremelnice.) - Elena Blavatschi
- I think it's good to have to struggle. It helps you keep perspective on what's real. (Cred că este bine să fii nevoit să te zbați. Te ajută să păstrezi perspectiva asupra a ceea ce e veritabil.) - Will Patton
- I think it's safe to say that each of us has at least one issue we are passionate about and struggle with, issues that robs us of our peace, our joy and our ability to experience love. (Cred că nu este deplasat să spun că fiecare dintre noi are o problemă arzătoare cu care se luptă, probleme care ne văduvește de liniștea, bucuria și abilitatea de a trăi iubirea.) - Lindsay Wagner
- I think things get a lot better after high school. I think the ones that struggle during that time tend to have better experiences after. (Cred că lucrurile devin mult mai bune după liceu. Cred că cei care se zbat pe durata acelei perioade tind să aibă ulterior experiențe mai bune.) - Molly Shannon
- Life is like quicksand. The more you struggle, the faster you sink and die. (Viața e ca nisipul mișcător. Cu cât te zbați mai mult, cu atât te scufunzi mai repede și mori.) - Eduard Palade
- Art will remain the most astonishing activity of mankind, born out of struggle between wisdom and madness, between dream and reality, in our mind. (Arta va rămâne veșnic cea mai frapantă îndeletnicire a omenirii, născută în mintea noastră, din lupta între înțelepciune și nebunie, între vis și realitate.) - Magdalena Abakanowicz
- Choose to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other. Love is a commitment, not a feeling. (Alegeți să vă iubiți unul pe altul chiar și în acele momente când depuneți eforturi să vă placeți unul pe altul. Dragostea este un angajament, nu un sentiment.) - Dave Willis
- The joy of life increased when the struggle for power and control ceased. (Bucuria vieții a crescut când lupta pentru putere și control a încetat.) - Michelle Rosenberg
Exemple de fraze cu struggle
- Going all out like this is going to propel me right into an all-or-nothing struggle.
- Struggle with disease.
- People struggle against poverty.
- She emerged victorious in the struggle.
- Even today, however, women struggle against discrimination.
- He will struggle to graduate if he does not make progress.
- The struggle ended in a satisfactory settlement.
- That fight seemed like a life-or-death struggle.
- The story of his brave struggle affected us deeply.
- You should struggle so hard to make this program work.
- Ethnic minorities struggle against prejudice and poverty.
- I started a new job, and it's been a struggle just to keep my head above the water.
- Ethnic minorities struggle against prejudice, poverty and so on.
- The struggle to succeed sometimes leaves people feeling empty.
- Ethnic minorities struggle prejudice, poverty, and oppression.
- We have to be ready not only for a straightforward test of strength but also for a struggle in which every strategy comes into play.
- After an uphill struggle against great odds they finally got the company on its feet again.
- Scientific research is not a mechanical routine, but a continuing struggle on the part of the scientist.
- He put up a brave and lone struggle, but up against such heavy odds he couldn't get his business plan accepted.
- And tonight, I think about all that she's seen throughout her century in America â the heartache and the hope; the struggle and the progress; the times we were told that we can't, and the people who pressed on with that American creed:Yes we can.
- And tonight, I think about all that she's seen throughout her century in America. The heartache and the hope, the struggle and the progress. The times we were told that we can't, and the people who pressed on with that American creed: Yes, we can.
Exemple din articole cu struggle
- When it comes to Palestine, the discourse of "economic peace" or "economic development" represents the perspective of business elites and entrepreneurs who do not see why military occupation or a liberation struggle should be an .
- A New Escalation in the Islamic Republic's Struggle for Survival.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru struggle
Produse referitoare la "struggle"
Karl Ove Knausgaard
J. R. R. Tolkien
Mary K. Baxter