Fraze exemplificatoare cu study
- I'd like to study in Paris. (Mi-ar plăcea să studiez în Paris.)
- The study may include tests. (Studiul poate include și încercări.)
- Tomorrow, I'm going to study at the library. (Mâine o să învăț la bibliotecă.)
- There is one piece of advice, in a life of study, which I think no one will object to and that is, every now and then to be completely idle - to do nothing at all. (Pentru o viață petrecută în studiu, am un sfat la care cred că nimeni nu va avea de obiectat; și sfatul meu este ca din când în când să fiți leneși- să nu faceți absolut nimic.) - Sydney Smith
- Study men, not historians. (Studiați oamenii, nu istoricii.) - Harry Truman
- I think there are only three things America will be known for 2,000 years from now when they study this civilization the Constitution, jazz music, and baseball. (Consider că există trei lucruri pentru care America va fi cunoscută peste 2.000 de ani, când lumea va învăța despre această civilizație: Constituția, muzica jazz și baseball-ul.) - Gerald Early
- Generally we study too much and think too little. (În general, studiem prea mult și gândim prea puțin.) - Hary Latham Doherty
- Millions must plough and forge and dig in order that a few thousand may write and paint and study. (Milioane de oameni trebuie să are pământul, să forjeze și să sape astfel încât câteva mii de oameni să poată scrie, picta și studia.) - Heinrich Gotthard von Treitschke
- I take my books everywhere. Plane journeys are a good opportunity to study, or also when I'm having my hair done. (Îmi iau cărțile cu mine peste tot. Călătoriile cu avionul sunt o bună ocazie de a studia, ca și în timp ce sunt coafată.) - Lily Cole
- I love talking about women because they are a constant study and you're always learning. (Îmi place să vorbesc despre femei pentru că sunt un obiect de studiu fără de sfârșit și de fiecare dată ai ceva de învățat.) - Mario Lopez
- A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby's temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who's boss. (Un studiu al Facultății de Medicină de la Harvard a determinat că termometrele rectale sunt încă cea mai bună metodă pentru a afla temperatura copilașului. În plus, asta îl învăță cu adevărat pe copilaș cine-i șeful.) - Tina Fey
- Study Bach. There you will find everything. (Studiați-l pe Bach. La el veți găsi totul.) - Johannes Brahms
- Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in. (Studiul fără dorință strică memoria, și nu se reține nimic din ce s-a studiat.) - Leonardo da Vinci
Alte exemple de fraze cu study
- This study is my father's study.
- I study math harder than English than I study English.
- How are you getting along with your study?
- You will study.
- I have to study.
- I really will have to study.
- When do you study?
- Do you like study?
- Did you study by yourself?
- How goes your study?
- Please go on with your study.
- If you do your study at all, do your best.
- Can I study here?
- Do study here.
- Now, go about your study.
- She went out of her study.
- Why do you study?
- I am going to study.
- Do I have to study?
- I study very little.
- We need to study more.
- You must study more.
- Study on and on!
- You can study here.
- Enough! I can't get any study done at all!
- She is absorbed in her study.
- I will study abroad for myself.
- I study math very well.
- He concentrated on his study.
- My study is upstairs.
- She's writing something in her study.
- Were I you, I would study harder.
- He has to study hard.
- She is deep in study.
- He did not study abroad for nothing.
- He is absorbed in study.
- You can't study too hard.
- I don't know what to study.
- I always study hard.
- He is deep in study.
- My mother said to me, "Study."
- He is too tired to study.
- I study at school.
- Study hard.
- George is not serious about his study.
- That is because you always study hard.
- It is outside my area of study.
- I have to study Japanese.
- He didn't study at all.
- Study as hard as you can.
- I don't like study.
- We study according to the schedule.
- Let's study a specific example.
- That is what they study English for.
- I do not have to study Japanese.
- We must study English.
- I want study math.
- I need to study math.
- We study music.
- That's why he did not go overseas to study.
- She has to study science.
- We have to study the matter.
- I did not study either of the languages.
- You must study your whole life.
- I was too exhausted to think, let alone study.
- He embarked on a new study.
- He is lazy in his study.
- I am so tired that I can't study.
- "Will you study after dinner?" Yes, I will."
- I want to study French.
- He does not study hard enough.
- I can't study with you watching me.
- I will have to study harder.
- I would have you apply yourself to your study.
- The more you study, the more curious you will become.
- They study in the afternoon.
- They study industry.
- Study harder from now on.
- I used to go to that library to study.
- You should study still harder.
- He closeted himself in his study.
- He applied himself to his study.
- I did not study both of the languages.
- From now on let us study in the morning.
- They were hindered in their study.
- I study from eight to eleven.
- I must carry on me study.
- She hindered me in my study.
- Did you study yesterday?
- What do you want to study at college?
- You don't have to study.
- I am going to study English.
- Do you study every day?
- Will you study tomorrow?
- Nothing will hinder her study.
- I like to study English.
- When did you study yesterday?
- He is diligent in his study.
- You'll have to study harder from now on.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru study
Produse referitoare la "study"
John F. MacArthur
Ronald W. Fry