Fraze exemplificatoare cu stuff
- That's the stuff to give the troops! (Așa mai zic și eu!)
- Dreams, goals, ambitions - these are the stuff man uses for fuel. (Visurile, scopurile, ambițiile pe ele le folosește omul drept combustibil.) - L. Ron Hubbard
- Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. (Să citești numai lucruri care te vor face să arăți bine în cazul în care vei muri în timp ce le citești.) - P.J. O'Rourke
- We must learn to tailor our concepts to fit reality, instead of trying to stuff reality into our concepts. (Trebuie să învățăm să ne croim conceptele în funcție de realitate, în loc să încercăm să înțesăm realitatea cu conceptele noaste.) - Victor Daniels
- It takes intelligence to make real comedy, and it takes a reality base to create all that little stuff I like to do that makes you giggle inside. (E nevoie să fii inteligent ca să faci o comedie adevărată și îți trebuie o bază din realitate ca să creezi lucrurile acelea mici pe care-mi place să le fac ce vă determină să vă hliziți în sinea voastră.) - Chris Tucker
- I don't want to leave any message, I just advise them to read other authors' stuff and forget me; forget about Borges, there are so many others far superior. (Nu vreau să las niciun mesaj, doar îi sfătuiesc să citească alți autori, să mă uite; uitați de Borges, sunt atâția alții mult mai buni.) - Jorge Luis Borges
- We are star stuff which has taken its destiny into its own hands. (Noi suntem materia stelară care și-a luat destinul în propriile mâini.) - Carl Sagan
Alte exemple de fraze cu stuff
- Oh, just the usual stuff.
- Water is strange stuff.
- There was so much stuff on his desk that he had nowhere to write.
- Don't leave your stuff behind.
- Do you have the stuff you need to make the rug?
- What stuff is this jacket made of?
- It's love-it-or-hate-it stuff.
- I can't drink such sweet stuff.
- What is that greasy stuff on your shirt?
- I don't see how you can eat that stuff.
- He was busy collecting stuff for his report.
- She doesn't wear the cheap stuff.
- I hear you've done some pretty extreme stuff.
- I'm not good at posting stuff online.
- They aren't smart enough to understand this stuff.
- It ain't like we gotta sell stuff, you know.
- "Put this stuff away at once!" she yelled in a rage.
- Oooh gross! What is that stuff? It's all spongy.
- If you stuff the box too full, the bottom will fall out.
- We ought to buy some new office equipment: the stuff we've got is out of date.
- She really showed her stuff in the English speech contest.
- I'm a thief, I'll go back when I've taken the stuff. Report me and I'll stab you.
- My head is swimming, so I'll try writing any-old stuff without any deep thought.
- This sort of thing, it's buying stuff that's fun. Whether you use it or not is secondary.
- When I'm at home there's a lot of stuff to do; I don't even have time to watch TV.
- I'm always writing weird and hoopy stuff so I'm sure it's difficult to comment on.
- The shoes were made of some soft stuff that looked like leather.
- It was full of spider webs and stuff but there didn't seem to be any other way to go so we firmed up our resolve and went.
- Playing country-western music on guitar is real kid stuff to a true professional.
- I don't understand how in the world they can take your stuff for safekeeping, but then the post office guy has the nerve to tell you "Sorry, we lost it" and expect that to be the end of it.
Exemple din articole cu stuff
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru stuff
Produse referitoare la "stuff"
Walter Dean Myers