- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. (Caracterul nu se poate dezvolta în liniște și pace. Numai prin încercare și suferință se poate întări sufletul, însufleți ambiția și atinge succesul.) - Helen Keller
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it. (Deși lumea este plină de suferință, există în același timp și capacitatea de a trece peste aceasta.) - Helen Keller
- I am bigger than anything that can happen to me. All these things, sorrow, misforturne, and suffering, are outside my door. I am in the house, and I have the key. (Sunt mai presus de tot ceea ce mi s-ar putea întâmpla. Toate aceste lucruri, tristețe, nenorocire și suferință se află de cealaltă parte a ușii. Eu sunt în casă și am cheia.) - Charles Fletcher Lummis
- But penance need not be paid in suffering...It can be paid in forward motion. Correcting the mistake is a positive move, a nurturing move. (Dar pedeapsa nu trebuie ispășită în suferință... Poate fi ispășită din mers. A corecta o greșeală este o mișcare pozitivă, o mișcare care te inspiră.) - Barbara Hall
- Love is suffering. One side always loves more. (Dragostea e suferință. Unul dintre parteneri iubește întotdeauna mai mult.) - Catherine Deneuve
- We create our own unhappiness. The purpose of suffering is to help us understand we are the ones who cause it. (Noi înșine ne creem propria nefericire. Scopul suferinței este să ne ajute să înțelegem că noi suntem cei care o provocăm.) - Willie Nelson
- I think we are suffering from political impotence. We need political Viagra. (Cred că suferim de impotență politică. Avem nevoie de viagra politică.) - Hugo Chavez
Exemple de fraze cu suffering
- He is suffering from toothache.
- He is suffering from a headache.
- He is suffering from a serious illness.
- He is suffering from a cold.
- They are suffering from hunger.
- They are suffering from want of food.
- She's suffering from a serious disease.
- He is indifferent to the suffering of others.
- I have a headache and I am suffering from a cough.
- We must relieve the refugees of their suffering.
- They are suffering financial difficulties.
- To some life is pleasure, to others suffering.
- I'm still suffering from jet lag.
- If he had given up smoking then, he might not be suffering from such a disease.
- He is suffering from a bad cold.
- He was suffering from a bad headache.
- He's suffering from the effects of overwork.
- He is suffering from loss of memory.
- He had to contend against physical suffering.
- He is suffering from an aggravated disease.
- Her hair grayed with suffering.
- I'm suffering from chronic constipation.
- I am suffering from a bad cold.
- Not only were we hungry, but we were also suffering from thirst.
- That is why so many people are suffering from famine.
- I'm suffering from a frozen shoulder.
- My wife is suffering from pneumonia.
- Death is preferable to such suffering.
- My father is suffering from a cold.
- He said he was suffering from a bad headache.
- My father is suffering from influenza.
- Passion creates suffering.
- Why is life so full of suffering?
- Many people are suffering from the lack of food.
- My sister is suffering from a bad cold now.
- Those who are suffering from hunger in Africa need urgent help.
- It's been a week, but I'm still suffering from jet lag.
- My brother is suffering from a bad cold now.
- He meditated on his past life of suffering.
- He is suffering from a bad cold in the nose.
- My sister is suffering from a bad cold.
- Most developing countries are suffering from overpopulation.
- I am suffering from a bad head ache.
- My boss is suffering from a bad cold.
- My little sister has been suffering from toothache since last night.
- His terrible suffering aroused her pity.
- The medicine she took cured her of the bad cough she'd been suffering from.
- The feeble patient is suffering from stomach cancer.
- The number of people suffering from AIDS has increased.
- Can we find joy in spite of suffering and death?
- People are suffering from the contamination of the water supply.
- Suffering is the price of all good things in the world.
- He has been suffering from a bad cold. She is very anxious about his health.
- The number of people suffering from heart disease has increased.
- Distrust of people, not to mention hate, is the root of human suffering.
- Of course, they are suffering from terrible working conditions such as low wages and arbitrary layoffs, as well as from various forms of discrimination.
- Among the people of the colonies suffering under Earth's tyranny a force emerges intending to overthrow the status quo through terrorism.
- Blindness is responsible for a staggering toll of poor health, suffering, and loss of dignity and diminution in the quality of lives of people worldwide.
- We are living in fear, we are suffering, we are not enjoying the sun and flowers, we are not enjoying our childhood.
Exemple din articole cu suffering
- They added that over 12853 flood victim children suffering from diarrhoea and gastroenteritis had been vaccinated in the five districts so far.
- Chinese filmmaker Wang Bing on Monday shone a cold light on human suffering at a re-education camp in the windswept Gobi Desert in "The Ditch" at the Venice film festival.
- Portugal suffering Cypriot hangover.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru suffering
Produse referitoare la "suffering"
R. C. Sproul
Joni Eareckson Tada
Robert J. Spitzer