Fraze exemplificatoare cu support
- The device shall support a 1 etu delay. (Perifericul suportă o întârziere de 1 uet.)
- The support of chaining is mandatory. (Acceptarea înlănțuirii este obligatorie.)
- Programming is like sex one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. (Programarea e ca sexul: o singură greșeală și va trebui să suporți consecințele tot restul vieții.) - Michael Sinz
- My family is like a sanctuary to me. I always turn to them for support and strength. I take comfort in knowing no matter which path I choose, my family stands behind me. (Familia este ca un sanctuar pentru mine. Întotdeauna mă întorc la ei să mă sprijine și să îmi dea putere. Mă liniștește să știu că indiferent pe ce cale aș apuca-o, familia mea vine din urmă.) - Benjamin Bratt
- I don't believe we own our children, they're their own souls who make their own choices, we just guide and support them. (Nu cred că suntem proprietarii copiilor noștri; aceștia au sufletele lor în funcție de care fac propriile alegeri, iar noi doar îi ghidăm și îi sprijinim.) - Elle Macpherson
Alte exemple de fraze cu support
- You are now old enough to support yourself.
- All he can do is support himself.
- It is up to you to support him.
- I am old enough to support myself.
- All he can do is to support himself.
- I'll support you as much as I can.
- All that he can do is to support himself.
- Support one's family.
- Henry is old enough to support himself.
- He has no family to support.
- Financial support is given to them.
- Whether you know him or not, you have to support his opinion.
- It is incumbent on us to support him.
- It all depends on whether they will support us.
- We're hoping you'll support us.
- I assure you of my support.
- He has three dependents to support.
- I will do it on condition that you support me.
- I hope you'll get his support.
- We expected him to support us.
- I cannot manage without his support.
- I support you whole-heartedly.
- I cannot support your conduct.
- We appreciate your continued support.
- At your age you ought to support yourself.
- I have two children to support.
- He has a family to support.
- I don't support his ideas.
- He has a large family to support.
- We came to the conclusion that we should support the movement.
- His support carried my father through.
- I don't have any family to support.
- He had a large family to support.
- I have to support a large family.
- I'll give you moral support.
- Many support the former alternative, but I prefer the latter.
- He depended on his uncle for support.
- I'll support you as long as I live.
- I was forced to support his theory.
- I manage to support my family.
- I support his proposal with certain qualifications.
- We made an appeal for support.
- With reference to your request, I will support.
- The reason why we cannot support his view will be given below.
- But for everybody's support, I would not have passed the examination.
- With his support, she might have been elected mayor.
- Of course I accepted his offer of support.
- The doctors said he would never again be able to walk without some support.
- We had an implicit agreement that we would support each other.
- We will give them moral support.
- My father will support me financially.
- If it had not been for your support, he would have failed in business.
- I have decided not to support the plan.
- I do not expected that they will support my view.
- Your duty is to support your family.
- These pillars support the stage.
- These shelves cannot support so many books.
- I dared to support his opinion.
- You cannot depend on his support for your project.
- Anything you could do in support of their effort would be very much appreciated.
- He has to support his mother and his sister.
- He was bidding for popular support.
- They gave him both material and spiritual support.
- He can not support his family on his monthly income.
- To those who seek peace and security: We support you.
- His salary is too low to support his family.
- His income is too small to support his family.
- She was obliged to work to support five children.
- Young as he is, he has a large family to support.
- He made a speech in support of the plan.
- Her financial support is indispensable to this project of ours.
- He has a sufficient income to support his family.
- He is working hard to support his family.
- They set up a fund to support the victims.
- He made a speech in support of my view.
- Though young, he had to support his large family.
- We decided to cease financial support.
- I hope that you will continue to favor us with your support.
- I, in company with most other people, support that new law.
- The quantity of crops is not enough to support the economy.
- Take a look at the FAQ before you call (tech) support.
- I have a lot of friends to support me mentally.
- Mr Aoyama has a large family to support.
- The rope wasn't strong enough to support him.
- Is your salary adequate to support your family?
- He has to work hard so as to support his family.
- The group withdrew their support for the Government.
- The attempt ended in failure for want of support.
- The politician said he was deeply indebted to everyone for their support in the election.
- He works hard to support his aged mother.
- There are merits and demerits to both your opinions so I'm not going to decide right away which to support.
- Without your support, we probably won't be able to put this plan into practice.
- But for your steady support, my mission would have resulted in failure.
- He works hard to support his large family.
- He worked hard to support a large family.
- His income is too small to support his large family.
- He has to work hard in order to support his family.
- But for the support of the public, the President could not have survived the revolt.
- I worked hard in order to support my family.
- I have a couple of pieces of evidence to support my opinion.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru support
Produse referitoare la "support"
Karen R. Kleiman
Rebecca Louise Hare
E. W. Bullinger