Exemple din articole cu supportive therapy
- It is a supportive therapy for good health and for healing.
- (Cognitive Behavioral vs Supportive) Supportive therapy is differs from cognitive therapy by giving support and helping the patient through their problems.
- Supportive therapy is used to help you stay comfortable.
- Supportive therapy plays a central role in the management of cutaneous and musculoskeletal manifestations of chronic graft-versus-host disease (cGVHD), either alone or in combination with systemic approaches.
- If hospitalization with supportive therapy is started before kidney failure begins, the odds of recovery are much better.