Exemple din articole cu swivelled
- It swivelled one of its eyes around to gaze in longing at a nearby cave which seemed to promise blessed coolth and dampness.
- It would have been fine had she concentrated on the music, but every time she felt the camera on her, her eyes swivelled towards it and her mouth broke into a rictus grin.
- He just kept coming eye thought that he would finally hit me so eye swivelled eye around just in time to see him bizarrley hit the bumper into the snow it looked like he did this on purpose to slow but it stopped him.
- His curious head bobbed and swivelled this way and that, taking in every detail of the place, until the moment he got to the counter and tried to haggle over the price of a hot water and slice of pound cake.
- Jason Scotland's turn and shot forced the Beast to tip the ball over before the following corner eventually fell to Mo Diame who swivelled and volleyed in one impressive motion only to be denied by Jensen's agile touch over.
- You'd sit in those white pod-like chairs that swivelled and looped you through, making you believe you were shrinking and have become the size of an atom being looked at under a microscope.
- Jonas Gutierrez played a wonderful through ball between Boro's two centre-halves, and Lovenkrands swivelled in the area before firing a low finish past Danny Coyne.
- Chris Killen headed Robson's free-kick back across the face of goal, and McDonald swivelled to hook home a close-range finish from no more than three yards out.