take pleasure at
Exemple din articole cu take pleasure at
- Then, I questioned those of my young fellows who were seasoned veterans of oral history, and who even unbelievably seemed to take pleasure at such ventures.
- I agree with you but those who are authority take pleasure at the acts of the police when they are in power.
- Though he can't take pleasure at this juncture, can't "have sex" by the common definition, he can still give pleasure, he can still give his beloved paradise.
- With the occurrence of the most modern innovation the cricket appeared into our lounges plus bedroom and presently you can watch cricket on PC, the innovation made it achievable for you to take pleasure at time you are on move.
- The problem with this, besides the horrific fact that so many people seem to take pleasure at the potential eternal suffering of others, is that hell just doesn't fit in with the concept of a god of love.
- Now before you judge me too harshly or think that I am an awful person, I should explain that while I will take pleasure at the misfortune of others, I only take joy on those occasions where the misfortune is self inflicted.
- For all his faults, he usually doesn't take pleasure at others' misfortunes, and unless she was being purposely comical in wondering what happened to the ticket (and the language doesn't support that, IMO), there seems to be a bit of .
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!