take the fancy of
Exemple din articole cu take the fancy of
- (China's strong electronic WorldNet's news) For a long time, Fuji's health heat sink is regarded as the famous products in Chinese consumers, always rely on stable characteristic and fine quality to take the fancy of the masses of users .
- Coming in black, the most common color chosen by business women, the miu miu handbag would take the fancy of them at the very first sight.
- ... run for more than three months formally, the legal Microsoft's software of the appearance of letting several tens of thousands of Chinese university students use and set one's heart, take the fancy of the masses of classmates. ...
- The rusty brown leaves are woven and baked together into a delicate and knobby iconic cake that can take the fancy of any tea drinker.
- Online stores also spare no efforts to take the fancy of purchasers to commercial achievements.
- This seemed to take the fancy of the crowd and orange and blue were chosen without opposition.
- These costumes would definitely take the fancy of every geek who ever watched the movie transformers, for who does not love these alien robots, fighting, for mankind's position on earth as the being's with the power.
- This is intended to provide the information you will need to plan a visit to the archive, details on our collections, updates on our work and any snippets of Catholic history that take the fancy of the archivists.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!