Fraze exemplificatoare cu takes
- Be patient please, it takes time. (Ai răbdare, te rog, durează ceva timp.)
- It takes me all my time to pay the instaiments. (Abia dacă reușesc să plătesc ratele.)
- It takes two to make a quarrel. (Într-o ceartă fiecare poartă o vină.)
- Many a one for land takes a fool by the hand. (De dorul bogatului, luai fața dracului.)
- That takes the biscuit! (Asta le întrece pe toate!)
- That takes the bun! (Asta le întrece pe toate!)
- That takes the cake! (Asta le întrece pe toate!)
- That takes the chromo! (Asta le întrece pe toate!)
- That takes the flour! (Asta le întrece pe toate!)
- That takes the pastry! (Asta le întrece pe toate!)
- The car takes five people. (În automobil încap cinci persoane.)
- The circumvention takes place outside the Community. (Eludarea are loc în afara Comunității.)
- You pays your money and takes your choice. (Mergi la noroc.)
- The basic difference between an ordinary person and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary person takes everything as a blessing or a curse. (Diferența fundamentală dintre o persoană obișnuită și un războinic este că războinicul privește totul ca pe o provocare, în timp ce omul obișnuit privește totul ca pe o binecuvântare sau ca pe un blestem.) - Carlos Castaneda
- It takes intelligence to make real comedy, and it takes a reality base to create all that little stuff I like to do that makes you giggle inside. (E nevoie să fii inteligent ca să faci o comedie adevărată și îți trebuie o bază din realitate ca să creezi lucrurile acelea mici pe care-mi place să le fac ce vă determină să vă hliziți în sinea voastră.) - Chris Tucker
- Instant gratification takes too long. (Răsplata imediată ia prea mult timp.) - Carrie Fisher
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. (Orice nebun inteligent poate exagera lucrurile, le poate face mai complexe și mai violente. Este nevoie de un geniu și de mult curaj să mergi în cealaltă direcție.) - E.F. Schumacher
- It takes a wonderful brain and exquisite senses to produce a few stupid ideas. (E nevoie de un creier nemaipomenit și de simțuri alese pentru a crea câteva idei stupide.) - George Santayana
- Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. (Nimic nu omoară gustul untului de arahide mai mult ca dragostea neîmpărtășită.) - Charles M. Schulz
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. (E nevoie de curaj pentru a te maturiza și a deveni cel care ești cu adevărat.) - E.E. Cummings
- The journey in between what you once were and who you are now beoming is where the dance of life really takes place. (Călătoria dintre ce ai fost cândva și ceea ce devii acum reprezintă adevăratul dans al vieții.) - Barbara de Angelis
- I think that wherever your journey takes you, there are new gods waiting there, with divine patience -- and laughter. (Cred că oriunde te-ar duce pașii, aici te vor aștepta alți zei, cu răbdare divină - și zâmbet.) - Susan M. Watkins
- Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth. (Sămânța credinței este mereu în noi; uneori e nevoie de o criză pentru a o hrăni și a o face să dea rod.) - Susan L. Taylor
Alte exemple de fraze cu takes
- What takes you only three days takes me as many weeks.
- This only takes quarters, you know.
- He always takes his time in everything he does.
- He always takes notes.
- She takes pride in her looks.
- It only takes a few minutes.
- Let's just wander and see where it takes us.
- She takes after her mother so much.
- She takes after her mother in looks.
- We all have our takes to perform.
- He often takes me for a drive.
- The plane takes off at 8:00 a.m.
- She takes after her father.
- She really takes after her mother.
- He always takes sides with her.
- He takes after his father.
- He always takes his time in everything that he does.
- She takes everything for granted.
- She takes after her mother.
- She takes pride in her son.
- She always takes care of her children.
- She takes care of her old mother.
- Wool takes a dye well.
- That boy takes after his father.
- She takes care of my children.
- He said that he takes a walk every day.
- Flight 226 takes off at 10:30.
- It takes two to make a quarrel.
- How long do you think it takes to go from here to Tokyo?
- She said that she takes a shower every morning.
- Because she takes after her younger sister, I cannot tell one from the other.
- I don't think she takes after her mother.
- This desk takes up too much room.
- This dresser takes up too much room.
- This table takes up too much space.
- I think this table takes up too much space.
- This sofa takes too much room.
- He said that he takes a walk every morning.
- She takes a bad picture.
- He is takes pride in his son.
- He takes pride in being punctual.
- He always takes his coffee strong.
- She takes every circumstance into account.
- He often takes his children to the zoo.
- She takes after her mother in every respect.
- He doesn't have what it takes to make it around here.
- He often takes a defiant attitude toward us.
- He never takes any notice of what his father says.
- She always takes her grandmother for a walk.
- How takes a walk before breakfast?
- You can see from his chin that takes after his father.
- She takes pride in her daughter.
- He never takes medicine for his cold.
- She sometimes takes a walk in the park.
- If always takes time to get used to a new place.
- The baby takes after its father.
- She takes a walk with her dog.
- It seems that nobody takes any notice of his opinions.
- He often takes advantage of her ignorance.
- Susan really takes after her mother.
- Cooking takes up too much time.
- The baby really takes after its father.
- The baby takes after his mother.
- Mary takes after her father.
- Mike takes after his father in everything.
- Which train takes us to Kamakura?
- When it rains, she takes the bus.
- We'll finish it if it takes us all day.
- I'll get even with you, if it takes me the rest of my life.
- Communication takes many forms.
- Mary really takes after her mother.
- Whenever he goes out for a walk, he takes his dog with him.
- The boy takes after his father.
- The novel takes its title from the Bible.
- Kazuko really takes after her sister.
- It takes two hours to go there by bus.
- Even if it takes me the whole day, I will do the typing.
- She takes pride in her good looks.
- Be patient please, it takes time.
- The sofa takes up too much room.
- Let me see. It takes about two hours by bus.
- Peter's very tall - he takes after his father.
- He usually takes a walk, book in hand.
- She takes a great interest in English.
- She takes pleasure in seeing horror films.
- His car is small and takes up little room.
- The bus takes fifty people.
- She takes part in many school activities.
- It takes us five minutes to walk through the tunnel.
- She easily takes offence at trifles.
- Peter takes after his mother more than his father.
- What is it that determines the route a railway takes?
- Naoto takes after his father in appearance.
- My father takes a walk every morning.
- He always takes note of his boss's movements.
- Father takes a walk every day.
- It takes a long time to convert.
- She takes piano lessons once a week.
- Soon the plane begins to move, and then it takes off.
- She always takes good care of her old father.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru takes
Produse referitoare la "takes"
K. M. Walton