Exemple din articole cu talcum
- (NaturalNews) According to a latest study conducted at the Harvard Medical School in Boston, women who used talcum powder around their private parts daily have a 40% higher risk of getting ovarian cancer.
- Women often use talcum powder as a part of their routine personal hygiene.
- Talcum is plainly defined as a toilet powder made of purified talc (a fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate; used in a variety of products including talcum powder) and usually .
- When we think of baby powder vs talcum powder, it's very obvious that the pros and cons of these two powders types transcend our mind.
- Unlike, previous studies that have associated the use of talcum powder with ovarian tumors, this is the first study of its kind, to link its use to womb, or endometrial, cancer, a disease that engulfs around 1000 women every year in .