Exemple din articole cu tariff preferences
- Yet one of the biggest losers from the delay will be Colombia, which will lose crucial tariff preferences for cut flowers, just ahead of the Valentines Day holiday that accounts for a huge share of its export earnings.
- The ongoing negotiations over tariff preferences allow for a wider range of products, among which is expected to strengthen the agricultural and those that aim to turn Chile into a food power in the short term.
- Tariff preferences on the EU market enable Developing Countries to participate more fully in international trade and generate additional export revenue to support implementation of their own sustainable development and poverty reduction .
- ... both in Peru more than 90% of their export products phased implementation of zero tariff, the tariff preferences The range includes light industry, electronics, home appliances, machinery, and fruits of thousands of items. ...
- Proposal for a REGULATION (EU) OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Council Regulation (EC) No 732/2008 applying a scheme of generalised tariff preferences for the period from 1 January 2009 to 31 December 2011 .
- Reviewed long term contract cell phone phones, Guard finest tariff preferences In addition Quote Fat loss type rentals.
- For information on the beneficiaries of the GSP treatment and for special tariff preferences for least developed countries, see the list of beneficiaries.
- As regards the economic fundamentals, the truth is that the current system has failed; that ACP countries have become increasingly marginalised in world trade, even with the generous tariff preferences since the Cotonou and Lomé .
- The Andean Trade Preference Act, ATPA-is a program of unilateral tariff preferences granted by the U.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!