- Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. (Regretul pentru lucrurile pe care le-am făcut poate fi îmblânzit de timp, însă regretul pentru lucrurile pe care nu le-am făcut este de neconsolat.) - Sydney J. Harris
Exemple de fraze cu tempered
- I was quick tempered when I was young.
- Portia tempered justice with mercy.
- He looks bad-tempered, but he is kind at heart.
- She looks bad tempered, but he is kind at heart.
- The bad-tempered man snapped at his daughter.
- Iron is tempered by heating and sudden cooling.
- "Short tempered as ever." He said while dodging Reika's fist.
- I'm short-tempered, and a loose-tongued man.
- He became bad-tempered, continually criticized his wife's cooking and complained of a pain in his stomach.
Exemple din articole cu tempered
- Oil rally tempered by stronger dollar, jobs data (AP).
- AP - The weeklong rally in oil prices leveled off on Friday as a stronger dollar tempered investor enthusiasm for crude.
- Republican Triumph In US Mid-Terms Very Tempered OneThis week's mid-term elections in the US were a triumph for the Republicans.