- They used to photograph Shirley Temple through gauze. They should photograph me through linoleum. (Pe Shirley Temple o fotografiau printr-un voal. Pe mine ar trebui să mă fotografieze prin linoleum.) - Tallulah Bankhead
- The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history. (Biblioteca este templul învățăturii, iar învățătura a eliberat mai mulți oameni decât toate războaiele din istorie.) - Carl Thomas Rowan
- The youth gets together his materials to build a bridge to the moon, or, perchance, a palace or temple on the earth, and, at length, the middle-aged man concludes to build a woodshed with them. (Omul tânar aduce materiale pentru a construi un pod pe lună, sau, intâmplâtor, un palat sau un templu pe pământ, mai încolo, omul aflat la jumătatea vietii reușește să construiască un șopron cu ele.) - I.F.Stone
Exemple de fraze cu temple
- There used to be a temple right here.
- Having been to the temple before, I know the way.
- There used to be an old temple here.
- We also went to the temple.
- That is the temple which they live in.
- This is the temple which we used to visit.
- Destroy this temple.
- Any person whatever can tell the way to the temple.
- Look at that building. Is it a temple?
- When was this temple built?
- This is the temple where he stays.
- This is the largest temple that I have ever seen.
- There is very old temple in the town.
- But the temple he had spoken of was his body.
- It is worth while visiting the temple.
- There used to be a tall tree near the temple.
- Do you know which deity this temple is dedicated to?
- The temple is at the top of the hill.
- Grandmother's ashes are in an urn at the temple.
- I never go to Kyoto without visiting the Nanzenji Temple.
- I intended to visit the temple last week.
- He intended to have visited the temple last week.
- The Shitennouji is the most ancient temple in Japan.
- This temple is famous for its cherry blossoms.
- This temple dates back to 780.
- This temple dates from the 7th century.
- This temple is said to have been built over 500 years ago.
- And drove all from temple area, both sheep and cattle;
- It has taken forty-six years to build this temple. [Bible]
- The sacred ceremony was held in the magnificent temple.
- A sacred ritual took place in the magnificent temple.
- Speaking of Kyoto, have you ever visited the Kinkakuji Temple?
- In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables.
Exemple din articole cu temple
- At least twice in the past, I have personally come face to face with the question of the meaning of the Temple Mount, and each time I have been struck with the multiplicity and fluidity of possible answers.
- The most successful child performer in Hollywood history, Shirley Jane Temple was born in Santa Monica, California, on April 23, 1928.
- We're underway in Atlantic 10 Conference play, and Temple will continue it's journey to the dance when it takes on Rhode Island.
- The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10cThe Temple of Humewww.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru temple
Produse referitoare la "temple"
Mark a. Shields
Julia Finley Mosca
Henry Clay Trumbull
Jennifer Gilpin Yacio
R. A. Schwaller De Lubicz