Fraze exemplificatoare cu ten
- Give me ten pieces or so! (Dă-mi vreo zece bucăți!)
- The balloon went flying ten thousand feet up. (Balonul s-a înălțat la peste trei mii de metri.)
- The balloon went ten thousand feet up. (Balonul s-a înălțat la peste trei mii de metri.)
- The clock has a gaining rate of ten minutes per day. (Ceasul înaintează cu zece minute pe zi.)
- The rent is ten inclusive of heating. (În chiria de zece lire este inclusă și căldura.)
- The train leaves at ten past. (Trenul pleacă la zece și ceva.)
- They waited for ten minutes. (Au așteptat zece minute.)
- They waited ten minutes. (Au așteptat zece minute.)
- The cynics are right nine times out of ten. (Cinicii au dreptate în nouă cazuri din zece.) - H.L. Mencken
- The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for lists of "Ten Best". (Animalul uman se diferențiază de primatele inferioare prin pasiunea sa pentru liste cu "Cele mai bune zece lucruri".) - H. Allen Smith
- Life is like a ten-speed bike; most of us have gears we never use. (Viața e ca o bicicletă cu zece viteze; majoritatea avem angrenaje pe care nu le folosim niciodată.) - Charles M. Schulz
- Never go out to meet trouble. If you will just sit still, nine cases out of ten someone will intercept it before it reaches you. (Nu căuta niciodată să intri în bucluc. Dacă stai cuminte în banca ta, în nouă cazuri din zece, cineva îl va intercepta înainte să ajungă la tine.) - Calvin Coolidge
- Every one in a crowd has the power to throw dirt nine out of ten have the inclination. (Într-o mulțime, oricui îi stă în putere să arunce cu noroi. Nouă din zece au tendința de a o face.) - Paul Aubuchon
- I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach ten thousand stars how not to dance. (Mai degrabă învăț de la o pasăre cum se cântă, decât să învăț zece mii de stele cum nu se dansează.) - E.E. Cummings
- Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer. (Baseball-ul este singurul câmp de joc unde poți obține trei rezultate bune din zece și totuși să fii considerat un executant bun.) - Ted Williams
- Success is falling nine times and getting up ten. (Succesul înseamnă să cazi de nouă ori și să te ridici de zece ori.) - Jon Bon Jovi
- A camel can resist ten days without drinking. A jackass the whole life without dreaming. (O cămilă poate să stea zece zile fără să bea. Un măgar, toată viața fără să viseze.) - Fabrizio Caramagna
Alte exemple de fraze cu ten
- The train leaves at half past ten, so I'll call for you at ten.
- The work requires ten men for ten days.
- They walked for ten miles, rested for ten minutes, then walked again.
- One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
- If you take four from ten, you have six.
- Can you come at ten on May second?
- Ten to one he will get married to her.
- It is about ten o'clock?
- I have known him for more than ten years.
- She was across in ten minutes.
- I have been associated with him for ten years.
- Count from one to ten.
- I have ten more pens than you.
- I usually go to bed before ten.
- Ten to one he will forget about it.
- Ten to one, he will succeed.
- He had had his old one for more than ten years.
- He'll get there in ten hours.
- He cannot come out of the room until ten.
- He came home at ten.
- He came home exactly at ten.
- He has not less than ten dictionaries.
- In any case, you must come here by ten.
- It happened between eight and ten.
- I have known him for ten years.
- I am to meet him at ten.
- Come here by ten at the latest.
- I go to bed about ten.
- I have at least ten books.
- I'll be back at ten.
- You must be back before ten.
- Ten to one he will succeed.
- We have ten cattle.
- Ten years have gone by.
- You'll get there in less than ten minutes.
- Are you ten years old?
- About ten minutes before.
- Were you home at ten?
- He'll be along in ten minutes.
- We got through the work just before ten.
- Here are about ten boys.
- Ten to one he will be chosen.
- I have not more than ten books.
- I have no less than ten books.
- I have no more than ten books.
- We went on board at ten.
- It is ten years since I saw her last.
- It has been ten years since I came here.
- It is ten degrees below zero now.
- Two from ten leaves eight.
- Subtract two from ten and you have eight.
- Can you subtract six from ten?
- Add six and four and you have ten.
- You could count to ten when you are two.
- It is almost ten o'clock.
- He was then a boy of ten.
- They have not less than ten children.
- I usually go to bed at ten.
- He has ten cows.
- He came at seven minutes after ten.
- She has ten children.
- Can I see you at ten tomorrow?
- She has no less than ten children.
- He will come nine cases out of ten.
- She can count from one to ten.
- I have ten pens.
- There were ten eggs in all.
- You could count to ten when you were two.
- He will be ten next April.
- We still have ten miles to go.
- She had gone there ten years before.
- She turned off all the lights at ten.
- It was ten degrees below zero this morning.
- She will be back in less than ten minutes.
- He is not what he was ten years ago.
- She is not what she used to be ten years ago.
- "What time is it now?" "It's ten o'clock."
- "What time is it?" "It is ten thirty."
- He is quite different from what he was ten years ago.
- It's convenient for me to see you at ten tonight.
- The child counted ten.
- Only five instead of ten units were delivered.
- I guessed right in nine cases out of ten.
- It is ten o'clock by my watch.
- The guide who took us there was only ten years old.
- We'll need an extra ten dollars.
- We checked out of the hotel at ten.
- We have lived in the U.S. for ten years now.
- She wrote as many as ten books.
- Our school has ten classes.
- It is already ten years since we got married.
- I have no more than ten English books.
- It is ten years since I came to Tokyo.
- It is ten years ago that I saw him last.
- She is not what she was ten years ago.
- She is wrong in nine cases out of ten.
- We divided ten dollars among the five of us.
- I'll be in my office from ten tomorrow.
- The plane take off in ten minutes.
- As many as ten people saw the accident.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru ten
Produse referitoare la "ten"