- There's a little vanity chair that Charlie gave me the first Christmas we knew each other. I'll not be parting with that, nor our bed-the four-poster-I'll be needing that to die in. (Am un scăunel de toaletă pe care mi l-a dat Charlie la primul Crăciun de când ne-am cunoscut. Nu mă voi desparte de acesta, și nici de patul nostru cu baldachin voi avea nevoie de acesta ca să mor în el.) - Helen Hayes
Exemple de fraze cu the chair
- Please, address the chair!
- It is under the chair.
- You may sit down on the chair.
- The chair hasn't arrived yet.
- Betty sat in the chair with her legs crossed.
- A cat was sitting on the chair.
- Could you move the chair a bit?
- The old man sat in the chair with his eyes closed.
- The dog is on the chair.
- The chair is not near the window.
- Unconsciously my mom took hold of the chair.
- The waiter helped the lady with the chair.
- Move the chair nearer to the desk.
- Please put the chair away. It is in the way.
- The joints of the chair were loose.
- There is a cat on the chair.
- I found a pair of gloves under the chair.
- The chair is broken. You'd better get someone to fix it.
- "Where is my notebook?" "It is on the chair."
- "Is there a book on the chair?" "Yes, there is."
- A dog jumped onto the chair and lay motionless for five minutes.
- I found the chair was comfortable when I sat on it.
- I am looking for the chair in the dark.
- I put the bag on or beside the chair.
- The president was sitting in the chair with his back to the window.
- She sat in the chair all day, thinking of past events.
- The teacher sat on the chair.
- His teacher gave it to him straight for breaking the chair.
- A cat jumped onto the chair and lay motionless.
- The cat is sleeping on the chair.
- Is the cat on the chair or under the chair?
- He stood behind the chair.
- He is leaning on the back of the chair.
- He knocked his knee against the chair.
- He broke up the chair for firewood.
- He helped me carry the chair.
- He suddenly rose from the chair.
- Sitting on the chair, she listened to me.
- She flung her coat on the chair and stormed into the room.
- She set a child in the chair.
- She drew the chair towards her.
- Heaving a great sigh I plunk my bread on the table and flump on to the chair.
- The woman dental hygienist said to me, lying down in the chair, "Right, please open your mouth."
- After being told, "Please, sit down," I sit in the chair.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru the chair
Produse referitoare la "the chair"
Laura Vaccaro Seeger