the fishing industry
Exemple de fraze cu the fishing industry
Exemple din articole cu the fishing industry
- It used to be the fishing industry could help determine project areas and criteria, but a decade or more ago the system was changed to NOAA telling the fishing industry what they need and they only fund projects under the criteria .
- Factories, stores, water, food supplies, homes, electricity, heating facilities for the cold north, the fishing industry and animal herds were demolished.
- If ports like Newlyn consider themselves big and important in relation to the GDP of Cornwall, consider the part played by Kessenuma - home to 68,00 residents of which 25000 work in the fishing industry - the one port alone considerably .
- At this year's Boston Seafood Show, worldwide organic farming advocate Naturland is urging the fishing industry to consider more eco-friendly fishing practices.
- The fishing industry was committed to reducing bycatch, and had worked hard in recent years to try different methods, such as weighting hooks so they sank faster, and camouflaging bait by making it blue.
- The fishing industry in Hastings could die off in the near future, it has been claimed.
- Rothschild's paper was considered authoritative by Larry Ciulla, president of the Gloucester Seafood Display Auction, who told the Times it spoke eloquently of truths the fishing industry had come to see close up.
- In that direction, he stressed the need to give adequate attention, support and recognition to the fishing industry as well as the political will to punish perpetrators of illegal fishing.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru the fishing industry
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!