the most abhorrent to
Exemple din articole cu the most abhorrent to
- The two page Grand Coalition agreement which Kenya's parliament unanimously approved at record speed was perhaps the most abhorrent to the extent it was dictated to Kenya.
- ... your petitioners are doomed to that cheerless state of singleness which prevents them from fulfilling, in a lawful manner, the intentions of genial Nature, a predicament of all others the most abhorrent to that power. ...
- Pride, of all sins, is the most abhorrent to him, and I felt dirty, ugly and ashamed.
- The one that is the most abhorrent to me is that after the Pastoral Absolution (we receive absolution, that is, forgiveness, from the pastor as from God Himself, not doubting, but firmly believing that by it our sins are forgiven before .
- I think of all the adoption Newspeak, the phrase, "Making an adoption plan" is probably the most abhorrent to me personally, as it implies that the mother is doing so of her own free will and that she actually has meaningful input in .
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!