the most absorptive
Exemple din articole cu the most absorptive
- Interestingly, according to tests conducted by AWRI, natural cork closures absorb as much as 50% of the TDN found in any wine, while Altec and "One + One" technical corks can remove as much as 70%, and the most absorptive synthetic .
- The moment you glance at a artefact or charge a particular service,Nike Kobe Bryant shoes, the most absorptive marketing ad can pretty well go first in your mind.
- The least somnolent of the three is the most absorbed in the flux of dream; the second is the most absorptive of our own.
- This is one of the most absorptive and cost effective panels on the market.
- The most absorptive skin on the body is around the genital area.
- Yet somehow these sound sculptures can manage to be the most quiescent or the most absorptive music we listen to.
- These panels are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they are also some of the most absorptive panels that we have to offer.
- "Due process" is, perhaps, the least frozen concept of our law -- the least confined to history and the most absorptive of powerful social standards of a progressive society.
- At least with visible light, green is the most absorptive pure color, but the ocean is a deep blue that is more absorptive than reflective.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!