the most nefarious
Exemple din articole cu the most nefarious
- Ketchup was invented by people who wanted to find a way to ruin Hot Dogs and make them not delicious- this is one of the most nefarious food conspiracies of all time.
- Actually, the most nefarious aspect of class warfare is that it turns the breaking of a Commandment into a virtue rather than a sin.
- It's Henri who needs to be wandering around Five Corners, one of the most nefarious prostitution districts in 19th century New York City, pausing to look at a scrap of paper again, hunting for an address.
- This, as the most nefarious and harmful of ideas in this crisis, is one that is so dark and soulless it must have originated from nowhere else than Herr Goodell himself; as if it came from a vacuum of decency and slowly eroded the souls .
- Trapped on the Queen Anne's Revenge with the most nefarious pirate in history, Captain Jack reflects on his past with the elusive Angelica while embarking on his wildest adventure to date.
- But that's not the most nefarious part.