the tide comes in
Exemple din articole cu the tide comes in
- When the tide comes in it doesn't roll in all at once.
- It begins at low tide with one rhyme scheme (ab cb), gets interrupted midway through when the tide comes in (an unrhymed couplet to suggest disorder), and ends at high tide with a different rhyme scheme (dd ee).
- As it gets covered in water every time the tide comes in I wonder how long it will remain standing up for.
- These two calls once again highlight the importance of knowing the tide times and to appreciate the rapidity at which the tide comes in and the extra dangers of going on to sandbanks in an estuary with so many rivers .
- Because we're on a sand shelf the tide comes in quickly, around a meter every 10 seconds.