Exemple din articole cu threaten punishment
- We've placed a plate of barely warm Brussels sprouts before the healthcare child; now we're trying to bribe and even threaten punishment if he doesn't eat.
- For example, we threaten punishment to our kids for misbehaving.
- They could threaten punishment and pain, even death, but they couldn't make him change his mind.
- In areas where the Afghan government's writ is circumscribed, local Taliban sometimes require local farmers to plant opium, and threaten punishment if they do not deliver a satisfactory output after the harvest.
- But it can become a problem when you force your spouse to do something for you and threaten punishment if they refuse.
- Then I realized that the teachers who describe this "other" T are all men, and tend to be the ones whose approach to discipline is to challenge him in front of other kids or threaten punishment they don't necessarily deliver.