through the agency of
Exemple din articole cu through the agency of
- Along the way we get to see civilisation gradually rising again through the agency of a religious order, and ponder whether or not man is capable of truly learning from the past.
- David Myatt started out as a Far-Right type and then entered Organized Satanism with the goal of getting Satanists to target 'undesireables' through the agency of his Order of Nine Angels.
- According to (the only, that I know of) text book on creationism, "Creation means that the various forms of life began abruptly through the agency of an intelligent creator with their distinctive features already intact.
- ... to punish not offences but opinions, because it cannot be anything but a formula for the censor, because no state has the courage to put in general legal terms what it can carry out in practice through the agency of the censor. ...
- "The divine law indeed has excluded women from the ministry, but they endeavor to thrust themselves into it; and since they can effect nothing of themselves, they do all through the agency of others; and they have become invested with .
- Evil came about through the agency of fallen creatures.
- Brian Camenker spoke of the government effort to proselytize, indoctrinate and collectivize school children through the agency of the public schools, that is to say through the government's schools, with homosexual advocacy groups, .
- But BN, through the agency of Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his minions and successors, has perverted the law and bent the judiciary to serve its own unsavoury purposes.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!