Fraze exemplificatoare cu throw
- Marriage is based on the theory that when man discovers a brand of beer exactly to his taste he should at once throw up his job and go work in the brewery. (La baza căsătorie stă teoria conform căreia atunci când un bărbat descoperă o marcă de bere pe gustul lui, el ar trebuie să renunțe pe loc la locul de muncă și să lucreze la berărie.) - George Jean Nathan
- I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up. (M-am căsătorit cu primul bărbat pe care l-am sărutat. Când le spun asta copiilor mei, li se face greață.) - Barbara Bush
- Every one in a crowd has the power to throw dirt nine out of ten have the inclination. (Într-o mulțime, oricui îi stă în putere să arunce cu noroi. Nouă din zece au tendința de a o face.) - Paul Aubuchon
- You throw yourself out there and you've got to figure some things out on your own. You've got a million people telling you different things, but you really have to find the truth in yourself. (Îți iei avânt în lume și trebuie să-ți dai seama de niște lucruri pe cont propriu. Un milion de oameni îți spun tot felul de lucruri, dar trebuie să găsești adevărul în tine.) - Tom Welling
- Too many women throw themselves into romance because they're afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won't do that. (Prea multe femei se aruncă în povești de iubire pentru că le e teamă să fie singure, apoi încep să facă compromisuri și își pierd identitatea. Eu nu voi face asta.) - Julie Delpy
- The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Abilitatea de a zbura este descoperirea modului în care te arunci la pământ și nu-l nimerești.) - Douglas Adams
Alte exemple de fraze cu throw
- We can't really throw it away!
- I'd rather throw it away than give it to him.
- You had better throw away leftovers.
- Please throw the ball.
- Throw the light over here, will you.
- It's junk. Throw it away.
- Keep silent, or I will throw you out of here.
- I'm trying to throw this cold off.
- I may as well throw the money away as give it to him.
- Take care not to throw away this chance.
- Where should I throw away this empty cup?
- I would rather throw the money away than give it to him.
- Hey! Throw that float to me.
- Don't throw in the towel.
- Don't throw trash here.
- I feel very sick. I want to throw up.
- I told him not to throw stones.
- Don't throw stones.
- They are going to throw a party for Sam.
- She explained to me that we throw away too much garbage.
- Don't throw away this magazine.
- The boy knows how to throw a curve.
- If a burglar came into my room, I would throw something at him.
- Can you throw a fast ball?
- Don't throw away your chance.
- Throw the ball back to me.
- You had as well throw your money into the ditch as give it to him.
- You might just as well throw your money into the sea as lend it to him.
- Don't throw a stone at a cat.
- Don't throw away cans on the street.
- To throw the baby out with the bath-water.
- He achieved a throw of seventy meters.
- He asked me to throw the ball back.
- He lives within a stone's throw of the sea.
- He lives within a stone's throw of the school.
- You might as well throw your money into the sea as lend it to her.
- Throw away the chairs whose legs are broken.
- She lives within a stone's throw of the school.
- Don't throw a ball against the wall.
- I had half a mind to throw in the towel.
- If you throw something like that down, if someone's unlucky enough to be hit they'll be injured.
- Don't throw a stone into the river.
- He that has a head of glass, must not throw stones at another.
- Don't throw a stone at the dog.
- You might as well throw your money away as spend it on gambling.
- His house is within a stone's throw of his school.
- If he sends me any letters I just tear them up and throw them away.
- Throw a tear-gas bomb at him.
- Let's throw it away and start over with a clean slate.
- The address you are looking for is within a stone's throw of the city hall.
- Clean out the shed and throw away things you don't need.
- I built a house within a stone's throw of the forest.
- They fine you in Singapore if you throw trash in the streets.
- Don't throw away this magazine. I haven't read it yet.
- I might as well throw my money into the sea as lend it to Tom.
- You throw a good ball nowadays, Keiichi.
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
- I asked the boy to throw the ball back.
- Though he lives within a stone's throw of the school, he is often late.
- Throw a sprat to catch a whale. [Proverb]
- Don't throw a wet blanket over our conversation.
- Throw a stick and watch the dog fetch it.
- Do you intend to throw away in one instant what our family has painstakingly built up?
- A good cook doesn't throw out yesterday's soup.
- She can't bring herself to throw away photo albums filled with memories of him.
- Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. [Proverb]
- The grenade blew up before the terrorist could throw it, and his arm was blown off!
- If you throw trash on the road, you have to pay a fine of up to 500 dollars.
- Their shoulders are strong no matter what stance they are in so they can throw back to the pitcher well.
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
- The boxing match was completely one-sided, one pug was so badly mauled that his manager had to throw in the sponge.
- It's better to carry plastic chopsticks and wash them than to use disposable chopsticks to throw away.
- The players had to throw the ball from one to another to try to get the ball over the other team's baseline.
Exemple din articole cu throw
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru throw
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!