Fraze exemplificatoare cu tide
- The tide turns. (Se schimbă situația.)
- There is a tide in the affairs of men. (Valurile vieții te duc când în sus, când în jos.)
- This money will tide me over another three months. (Cu banii aceștia voi putea trăi încă trei luni.)
- Time and tide wait for no man. (Timpul și mareea nu așteaptă pe nimeni.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu tide
- The tide is coming in.
- The tide is on the ebb.
- Every tide has its ebb.
- He tried to swim against the tide.
- He is swimming against the tide.
- Because of his determination, he was able to tide over the crisis.
- High tide is at 3 p. m. today.
- The tide is rising fast.
- The tide carried the boat out to sea.
- For good or ill, there is no way but this to tide over the difficulty.
- Our boat drifted to shore on the tide.
- People don't like to swim against the tide.
- The tide of public opinion is turning against sexism.
- Time and tide wait for no man. [Proverb]
- What does "There is a tide" imply? (Shakespeare's Julius Caesar)
- The wind and tide impelled the ship to the shore.
- "There is a tide" is, in fact, from a passage in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
- Pitching camp on sand banks that go under at high tide is a truly stupid thing to do.
- To say "There is a tide" is better than saying "Buy (or sell) now and you'll cover expenses for the whole year, but if you fail to act right away, you may regret it the rest of your life."
- For instance, in my father's business the timing of sales and purchases was very important, and he would sometimes write or say to his colleagues "There is a tide," without going into detail.
Exemple din articole cu tide
- As such, Crimson Tide players will be on their own during stretches over the next few months to maintain their conditioning and improve for the 2011 season.
- Red Cross teams up with Tide to provide free laundry service to those affected by disaster.
- High Tide is a cozy mystery by Ann Summerville.
- Enter the Tide HE-Haier Promotion for a chance to win a Haier Washer and Dryer or a year's supply of Tide HE !
- Several homes on the West Coast of Demerara were last evening under water as residents of villages between Den Amstel and Uitvlugt close to the seawall felt the effects of a towering spring tide which is expected to continue until .
- It's been 28 years since the Horns and the Crimson Tide played, and of course they will renew their infrequent rivalry in the BCS Championship game next Thursday.
- Alabama Crimson Tide commits steal the show on Day 2 - ESPN.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru tide
Produse referitoare la "tide"
Kathleen Dean Moore