- That is true wisdom, to know how to alter one's mind when occasion demands it. (Adevărata înțelepciune este să știi să-ți schimbi părerea atunci când este nevoie.) - Terențiu
- No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone else's draft. (Nicio pasiune nu egalează pasiunea de a modifica manuscrisul altcuiva.) - H.G. Wells
- My alter ego is onstage. But it's not really that far from my real character. It's not like a character that I made up to put onstage. It's not me, but it's a side of me. (Alter ego-ul meu este pe scenă. Însă nu este prea departe de adevăratul meu eu. Nu este ca un personaj pe care l-am inventat ca să-l urc pe scenă. Nu sunt eu, dar este o parte din mine.) - Nikka Costa
Exemple de fraze cu Alter
- She had to alter her dress for herself.
- I think he needs to alter his lifestyle.
- How long does it take to alter it?
- Alter one's plan.
- The government had to alter its foreign policy.
- I have to alter my clothes because I've lost weight.
- The slave was anxious to alter his destiny.
- As the artist grows older his paintings many alter.
- The government is reluctant to alter its economic policy.
- As the artist grows older his paintings may alter.
- Japan has been urged to alter her diplomatic policies.
- It is not clear whether Lander intended to alter Emmet's style from the beginning.
- After weighing all these considerations, the promoters will present their scheme in the form of a private bill; however, they might find themselves forced to alter the route in order to meet criticisms in Parliament.
Exemple din articole cu Alter
- It is recommended that you alter active shoes amid 350-550 afar depending on your active style, physique weight, and the apparent on which you run.
- When to Alter Active Shoes Running in old or beat out shoes can advance to an access in active injuries.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Alter
Produse referitoare la "alter"