be up in arms about
Exemple din articole cu be up in arms about
- People sure do seem to be up in arms about it.
- I was expecting all the gooners online this morning to be up in arms about the decision, not blaming the Arsenal player.
- such as both the tea party and, I might add, the Obama movement, professed to be, would be up in arms about this, the unprosecuted fraud at the heart of the recession.
- These same people should be up in arms about that at the same time.
- I saw in the local paper (Swedish only) that we aren't the only ones to be up in arms about that.
- "I think if a Republican president called the Democratic proposals on something like this un-American, I think the press would be up in arms about it," Halperin remarked.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2023 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!