bring to trial
Exemple din articole cu bring to trial
- Jacques Vergès and Sovan Sa filed their reply on the 25th March 2010 in which they declare the ECCC has no jurisdiction to prosecute and bring to trial the charged persons on the basis of joint criminal enterprise theory.
- The lawyer Niccol Ghedini, lawyer for the prime minister and parliamentary PDL has Milan prosecutors accused of "willful intention to bring to trial Silvio Berlusconi", defining the involvement of his son Pier Silvio "completely .
- He recommended that Egypt "abolish any legal provisions allowing for administrative detention and take effective measures to release or bring to trial all detainees currently subjected to that regime.
- The people of Iraq Afghanistan and Palestine can only look to us, the ordinary people of this country, to expose and bring to trial these war criminals in our midsts.
- They do this with my clients, because they represent a large number of victims and do not want to bring to trial or to fight to the end.
- Surely, we have managed to bring to trial some of their supporters but none of us know who is truly behind this.
- Jim has also fought for the release of Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi, a man he helped bring to trial but has long believed was innocent.
- Perhaps the Bush administration, abjectly desperate for an al Qaeda death sentence, will now actually find and bring to trial someone worthy of execution.
- This report reveals the lack of true willingness on the part of the government to bring to trial and dismantle the paramilitary groups.
- The court, lawyers for the plaintiffs and the city are selecting a small group of sample cases to bring to trial in the hope that the verdicts will guide settlement of the remaining lawsuits.
- When the MACC do not bring to trial any member of the BN it is blamed to be selective but when the commission move to investigate any member of PR will be blasted as playing to the instructions of certain Ministers in a plot to bring .
- When New Yorkers are afraid to bring to trial someone for whom there is such cause, the terrorists will have won.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!