Fraze exemplificatoare cu Correct
- If you see a mistake then please correct it. (Dacă observi o greșeală, te rog să o corectezi.)
- Please correct me if I am wrong. (Vă rog să mă corectați dacă greșesc.)
- Very few things happen at the right time and the rest do not happen at all. The conscientious historian will correct these defects. (Foarte puține lucruri se întâmplă la momentul potrivit iar restul nu se întâmplă deloc. Istoricii conștiincioși au însă grijă de asta.) - Herodot
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer? (Corectați-mă dacă greșesc, dar nu cumva linia dintre sănătate și nebunie s-a subțiat?) - George Price
Alte exemple de fraze cu Correct
- It is otherwise correct.
- Which one do you think is correct?
- Correct it, as in example 1.2.
- That is almost correct.
- She's correct for sure.
- Are you correct?
- I'm sure that she's correct.
- I'm not sure if this is correct.
- Certainly she is correct.
- Am I correct in thinking thus?
- Your answer is correct.
- Your pronunciation is more or less correct.
- You are correct in your judgement.
- In this case, I think he is correct.
- You would do well to correct your mistakes.
- Correct errors.
- If you see a mistake then please correct it.
- Correct me, if I am mistaken.
- In my opinion, he is correct.
- In my opinion, she is correct.
- In my opinion, she is correct.
- She is a very correct lady.
- His action throughout was correct.
- Correct the following sentences.
- A clock must be above all correct.
- See if my answer is correct.
- My watch is not correct.
- However, the quantity was not correct.
- Correct errors if any.
- Correct the errors if there are any.
- Please correct my pronunciation.
- Is my answer correct?
- Correct me if I am wrong.
- Correct errors, if any.
- All that you say is perfectly correct.
- Is your watch correct?
- I think your answer is correct.
- You are correct in thinking so.
- My first impression of him proved to be correct.
- I had Mr Jones correct my composition.
- I take for granted that my answer is correct.
- Correct the underlined words.
- Not all the laws of nature are correct.
- Thank you for helping me correct the situation.
- Please check the correct answer.
- Do not be shy. Your pronunciation is more or less correct.
- Correct my spelling if it's wrong.
- He writes correct English.
- He tried to certify the matter as correct.
- She persists in saying that her analysis is correct.
- His analysis of the causes of the uprising was correct.
- Your answer isn't correct. - try again.
- His opinion is generally correct.
- What is the correct aperture in this light?
- Your answer to the question is not correct.
- Just as if that was proof that that English was correct.
- This course will help you master correct pronunciation.
- This watch keeps correct time.
- Nobody could give the correct answer.
- This sentence is grammatically correct.
- I guarantee that this information is correct.
- If you answer is correct, it follows that mine is wrong.
- We will try to correct it in order to straighten out our finances.
- Wearing glasses should correct your vision.
- Your composition is correct, as far as grammar is concerned.
- I had my teacher correct my English composition.
- He gave correct answers to the questions.
- The sign means that the answer is correct.
- Well, there's no such thing as being too late to correct one's faults.
- No matter what you do, you must follow the correct order.
- I refer you to the dictionary for the correct spelling.
- You should have Mr Green correct your English pronunciation.
- I got Mary to correct the errors in my composition.
- I took it for granted that my watch kept the correct time.
- Strictly speaking, his answer is not correct.
- Strictly speaking, the theory is not correct.
- It's necessary to take correct measurements when you are tailoring a suit.
- You should have Mr Brown correct your speech before the presentation.
- I hope you will correct the situation immediately.
- Would you read my letter and correct the mistakes, if any?
- By other's faults wise men correct their own.
- Will you read my essay and correct the mistakes, if any?
- It turned out that my memory was largely correct.
- I had my brother correct the errors in my composition.
- Contact lenses are more able to correct strong astigmatism.
- There is a world of difference between, "somehow being understood" and "using correct English."
- He's a classic case that the more ignorant people are the more sure they are that they are correct.
- It is correct to say that psychological readiness is important in this therapy.
- People can turn to the law if they want to correct an injustice.
- Relations with Canada remained correct and cool.
- It is the correct approach to modern ski technique.
- Correct the mistake and return the file to Mr Luxemburg.
- - Correct mistaken/missing characters in the text data.
- He took a slight hint as the start and found the correct answer.
- The document clearly spells out the correct procedure for dealing with complaints.
- Most developers hate debugging; it's more fun to create bugs than to correct them.
- A scientist had to know how to ask the correct question and to state it so clearly that the answer would be, in effect, a definite yes or no, not "maybe".
- You're an arrogant dirty foreigner who claims their dictionary is correct even though they don't understand the nuances of Japanese.
- Regardless of the amount, Brian wants the correct, entire amount by next week.
Exemple din articole cu Correct
- If you use the correct search engine optimization strategy, and use SEO to your advantage, you can get listed on Google, Yahoo and MSN.
- Article from Article Playground and entitled Choosing The Correct Bearing Can Save You Hundreds Per Year On Dental Handpiece Repair - By Howard Bauer.
- Your vote is needed to correct a 40-year-old literary wrong.
- Dan Riehl Is Correct - No One Owns the Tea Party Movement.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Correct
Produse referitoare la "correct"
Evan-Moor Educational Publishers