drop a clanger
Exemple din articole cu drop a clanger
- And aprés M Walker, every time the rug would be pulled out from under my feet as said player would drop a clanger or be hauled ashore as Davy Fitz disagreed with my assessment.
- He has made a couple of errors but most keepers will drop a clanger or two but I think he is now getting better as he has been on the bench too long with United.
- Although, to be fair to Nine, I am not sure if they knew that one of their so-called subject-matter experts was going to drop a clanger on air.
- 1) in the certainty that he was going to drop a clanger when it came to the inevitable protest question, but he didn't really go beyond the standard 'oiks are bad' line, much to my chagrin.
- Last weekend saw Manuel Almunia drop a clanger of gargantuan proportions which gifted West Bromwich Albion a 2-0 lead over Arsenal just shy of the hour mark.