enter into a treaty with
Exemple din articole cu enter into a treaty with
- ... which apply the same for men or women and the right to certain what we would call now political rights, like the right to enter into a treaty with combatant, are something very recent relatively speaking in the West. ...
- Twelve years later the British defeated the then Baloch ruler in 1854 and enter into a treaty with him.
- The barons and Frederick wish to enter into a treaty with Gustav whom they see as a protector.
- Finally the Portuguese had to enter into a treaty with Shivaji.
- Waiving all questions of regularity as to the existence of their government, they are here to enter into a treaty with the Federal Government, and the matter of controversy must be settled either by treaty or with the sword.
- If any tribe wished to enter into treaty with the Muslims it could do so, and whoever wished to enter into a treaty with the Quraish was likewise free to do so.
- It seems that at present Yahoo! has a couple of options, first is to accept the offer and second is to enter into a treaty with Google and outsource its search advertising in order to boost cash flow.