feel reverence for
Exemple din articole cu feel reverence for
- I suppose we're meant to feel reverence for her capacity for rage in the face of injustice (the telephone in the visitor booth is broken), and to perhaps identify with her internal feminine power, yadda yadda yadda, but it comes off as .
- ... but he was concerned to use it as a means of getting goyeem to feel reverence for juze. The whole Book of Romans by Saul/Paul (name change there, as so often with juze) is one big snow job about how the juze are still God's People, ...
- So, for example, one would not feel reverence for the Canadian Parliament because it is an institution created by humans but one could feel reverence for the ideals of discourse, unity, truth, harmony, democracy, and freedom.
- I feel reverence for the country that I call home.
- I wanted them to experience the awesomeness of this process we do not understand, and I wanted them to feel reverence for it, and I wanted them to know that this creativity could be reached at any time they chose to sit down and let the .
- It's a rare gift, you know, to feel reverence for your own life and to want the best, the greatest, the highest possible, here, now, for your very own.
- For example, many Christians feel reverence for the concept of the Trinity and Muslims feel reverence for the Qur'an.
- The goal of most leaders is to cause people to feel reverence for the leader.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!