give countenance to
Exemple din articole cu give countenance to
- So my empty, self-focused prayers fell like stones to the ground, for the Holy Spirit would not give countenance to such fleshy things.
- If false gods are imagined, who themselves would have weaknesses that fit in with sin, they give countenance to evils, and it becomes difficult to give them up, unless Allah's grace comes to our assistance.
- While He did not give countenance to drug medication, He sanctioned the use of simple and natural remedies.
- I don't give countenance to it anymore.
- In order, perhaps, to give countenance to the objection at any rate, it may be asked, is there not danger of an opposite bias in the national government, which may dispose it to endeavor to secure a monopoly of the federal .
- It is difficult to believe, to try to understand how the President of the United States could be so insensitive,so uncaring of the feelings of the people of the United States to give countenance to this building at all.
- Wear special stockings pregnant women to give countenance to the calves and feet.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!