harbor a thought
Exemple din articole cu harbor a thought
- I harbor a thought that, if Barth were alive, he'd scan the whole thing and put it on the Internet for free--damn the presses! Pretty soon, people will read von Balthasar's Herrlichkeit simply because they can afford to get it used on .
- I always harbor a thought to ask her to stop posting blog pertaining the Mongolian story , but unfortunately I don't have her phone number.
- With steady perseverance in metta bhavana a point can be reached at which it becomes impossible even to harbor a thought of ill-will.
- Thus, I believe that we should not force someone into doing something that they detest or they will harbor a thought of killing us.
- We harbor a thought that is contrary to the will of God.
- He feels himself to be an unprofitable, unfaithful, unthankful servant--and therefore blushes to harbor a thought of desiring the esteem and commendations of men--yet he cannot suppress it! By these exercises of sin and grace--the Lord .
- For while the more-righteous want nothing better than to draw close to G-d (which is still-and-all a personal desire, don't forget) and they think, talk about, and do things that will help them do that, they also harbor a thought or .
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!