- Increase your personal power through positive and powerful communication. Recognize and eliminate negative self talk. (Dezvoltă-ți puterea personală cu ajutorul comunicării pozitive și puternice. Recunoaște și elimină gândurile negative.) - Caterina Rando
- To be good, we must do good and by doing good we take a sure means of being good, as the use and exercise of the muscles increase their power. (Pentru a fi buni, trebuie să facem bine și făcând bine alegem o cale sigură de a fi buni, la fel cum folosirea și antrenarea mușchilor le sporește puterea.) - Tryon Edwards
- The increase of disorder or entropy is what distinguishes the past from the future, giving a direction to time. (Creșterea dezordinii sau a entropiei este ceea ce deosebește trecutul de viitor, oferind o direcție timpului.) - Stephen Hawking
Exemple de fraze cu increase
- Crime is on the increase.
- We will increase the rent next month.
- They asked for an increase of salary.
- There has been an increase in the number of murders.
- The population of Sweden is on the increase.
- The number of cars is on the increase.
- The population of this city is on the increase.
- It cannot be denied that crime is on the increase.
- The increase of the population is a serious problem.
- There was a steady increase in population.
- The world's population tends to increase.
- Our century has seen a notable increase of knowledge.
- Most Japanese opposed a tax increase.
- The miners went on strike for a wage increase.
- The union won a 5% wage increase.
- I asked my boss for a pay increase.
- They didn't notice the increase in noise.
- We'll employ a new tool to increase productivity.
- I approached my father about an increase in allowance.
- The increase in juvenile delinquency is a serious problem.
- Man prides himself on the increase in his knowledge.
- We haven't had a price increase in the last five years.
- It was the increase of population that caused the poverty.
- There is a rapid increase in world population.
- The number of traffic accidents seems to be on the increase.
- The number of traffic accident is on the increase.
- They announced an increase in tuition fees.
- The number of students going abroad is on the increase.
- There has been an explosive increase in the demand for labor.
- Gradually the interest rate will increase.
- Crime is certainly on the increase in many of our big cities.
- The workers asked for an increase in pay.
- The increase in population has become a serious problem in the country.
- The rapid increase of imports surprised us.
- They intended to increase the military budget.
- We worked hard so as to increase our sales.
- When your business gets rolling we'll talk about an increase.
- The management said that a wage increase was out of the question.
- The trend towards late marriage is going to increase more and more.
- Tony will call with another price increase, I know that.
- He clinched the election when he came out against a tax increase.
- The number of students who specialize in biology will increase from now on.
- The illiterate man was eager to increase his vocabulary.
- In proportion as the sales increase, the profit will rise.
- Why do yields increase with herbicide-resistant varieties?
- This article contains tips for those who are eager to increase their vocabulary.
- Juvenile delinquency is on the increase at a rapid pace.
- Men's wants become greater in proportion to the increase in their income.
- When the company refused to increase their wages, they walked out.
- This is a great opportunity to increase our market share.
- Along with this increase, there has been a change in the world's economic organization.
- This increase in unemployment is a natural consequence of the recession.
- It's just if we have it every day we're bound to get fed up with it. I must increase the variety of my cooking.
- In the garden, you know. I'd like to put out benches and increase the customer seating. Like this ...
- They want to increase food production by growing new kinds of rice.
- Due to a number of unfortunate causes, one-parent families are on the increase.
- An increase in customer complaints could signal a decline in business.
- The management of a company offered a 5% pay increase to the union.
- Around 30% increase in power seen in in-house comparisons with previous model [Ad copy]
- By the end of the century, the earth will have experienced a dramatic increase in temperature.
- It is certain that the increase of divorce will lead to anxiety between couples, parents and children.
- Given a high level of bond issues, the cost to service them will increase.
- Among married couples, there has been an increase in divorce and separation with the result that there are many more one-parent families.
- The signal at the intersection didn't increase the number of the traffic accidents in the city.
- This extraordinary increase is explained by the speedy economic unification which took place during the same period.
- The sudden increase of ultraviolet rays made the researchers believe in the existence of ozone holes.
- You can't cop out on explaining a price increase of that size by blaming OPEC; that won't wash.
- For a display where the data items increase and decrease I think you are best making use of a spreadsheet program, not Access.
- The sudden increase of motorcars is causing a large number of traffic accident every day.
- Our firm is a giant one, and there are some rules and regulations, which should be revised or rescinded to reduce red tape and increase efficiency.
- When I reached the hall right away the person in charge unrelentingly said things like "This painting is certain to increase in value in the future," and I went and signed the contract.
- Although an increase of unmarried mothers is needed in order to escape the declining birth rate for some reason public opinion in Japan is avoiding this argument.
- The rate of increase in households is higher for apartment houses than for individual houses.
- With every increase of scientific knowledge man's power for evil is increased in the same proportion as his power for good.
- Visitors to that town increase in number year by year.
- Steel production will increase 2% this month from last month.
- This may be because of a change in people's attitude toward marriage and the sharp increase of fast food restaurants and convenience stores which are open 24 hours a day and enable young people to live more easily.
Exemple din articole cu increase
- Increase registered in passenger, vehicle crossings between Malta and Gozo.
- However, with the massive increase in such letters, and increasing scrutiny about the whole practice, you have to wonder when European governments will start to crack down on this behavior.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru increase
Produse referitoare la "increase"