Fraze exemplificatoare cu mess
- A jolly mess I am in! (În frumoasă încurcătură am mai intrat!)
- A nice mess you've made of it! (Frumoasă ispravă ai facut!)
- They cleaned up the mess in the room before leaving. (Înainte de a pleca, au strâns gunoiul din cameră.)
- Success is relative. It is what we can make of the mess we have made of things. (Succesul este relativ. Este ceea ce putem face din dezastrul pe care l-am lăsat în urmă.) - T.S. Eliot
- You can't buy back your respect; you can't buy back your career. You only get one, so I don't want to mess that up. (Nu poți să răscumperi respectul, ori să-ți răscumperi cariera. Ai o singură șansă de a le obține, așa că nu vreau să le fac de mântuială.) - Shia LaBeouf
- Never underestimate a man's ability to rationalize away a mess. (Niciodată să nu subestimezi capacitatea unui individ de a face ordine într-o harababură.) - Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Alte exemple de fraze cu mess
- If you mess-up it can't be redone, so don't mess-up!
- My room is a mess.
- I'm at a loss about what to do with the mess.
- There's no need to tell on him and mess up their marriage.
- Who's going to clear up all this mess?
- If you mess with drugs you're asking for trouble.
- Mon was at a loss about what to do with the mess.
- There's a lot of mess to clear up.
- She made a mess of the work.
- It's a complete mess, and it's getting on my nerves.
- My brother's room is always a mess.
- If we all pull together we should be able to get the country out of the mess it's in.
- Who's responsible for this mess in the kitchen?
- Please sponge the mess up of the table.
- My brother leaves his room in a mess.
- I wonder if there's any guy who looks _that_ sad when they mess up?
- Don't leave the bathroom in such a mess.
- If it should rain, the garden party would be in a mess.
- I'm just going to leave it up to him to figure out how to clean up this mess.
- When he left the place, it was in an utter mess.
- A sudden earthquake made a mess of the party.
- The heavy rain made a mess of the bonsai.
- It took several hours to clear the mess left from the wreck of the truck and several cars.
- What a mess ... I suppose there's nothing for it but restricting admissions. Handing out numbered tickets or something.
- The principal severely reproved the students whenever they made a mess in the hallway.
- If rain was enough to get phone-lines crossed then Japan would be in a right mess, wouldn't it?
- The investigator left no stone unturned in his search for evidence. When he left the place, it was in an utter mess.
Exemple din articole cu mess
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru mess
Produse referitoare la "mess"
Tim S. Lane
Bonnie Louise Kuchler