Exemple din articole cu muddle through
- God always seems to give me the strength to muddle through the day regardless.
- Anyone who isn't an infant or completely and solely dependent on you for medical reasons should be able to muddle through without you returning a text, call or email for 15 minutes.
- It was totally worth it for me to hire someone to create my custom tour rather than try to muddle through it on my own.
- The EU has to prioritize its own disaster zones, from Latvia to Greece, so Ukraine cannot simply muddle through its extra-deep recession, without resorting to some desperate measures aimed at focusing attention on its plight.
- We muddle through the day to day financial stress trying to make sense of the senseless and nothing rings true.
- I don't know how to just muddle through it -as much as I don't want to muddle through it, until it's done.
- But leaving him to muddle through on his own when I could see something that would make his life better felt wrong.