Fraze exemplificatoare cu object
- Money is no object to him. (Banii nu contează pentru el.)
- Money is no object with him. (Banii nu contează pentru el.)
- What an object you look! (În ce hal ești!)
- My object all sublime I shall achieve in time... (Scopul meu sublim, îl voi atinge în timp...) - W.S. Gilbert
- Aim at the sun, and you may not reach it; but your arrow will fly far higher than if aimed at an object on a level with yourself. (Țintește soarele și probabil nu-l vei nimeri; dar săgeata ta va zbura mult mai sus decât dacă ai ținti un obiect la același nivel cu tine.) - Joel Hawes
- To know a man, observe how he wins his object, rather than how he loses it; for when we fail our pride supports us; when we succeed, it betrays us. (Ca să cunoști un om, observă-l atunci când își atinge obiectivul, nu când și-l ratează; pentru că atunci când eșuăm, mândria noastră ne susține, iar atunci când reușim, ne trădează.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- To name an object is to deprive a poem of three-fourths of its pleasure, which consists in a little-by-little guessing game; the ideal is to suggest. (Să numești un obiect înseamnă să pierzi trei pătrimi din plăcerea de a citi un poem, care constă într-un joc de ghicit din aproape în aproape; ideal e să sugerezi.) - Wallace Stevens
- There is one piece of advice, in a life of study, which I think no one will object to and that is, every now and then to be completely idle - to do nothing at all. (Pentru o viață petrecută în studiu, am un sfat la care cred că nimeni nu va avea de obiectat; și sfatul meu este ca din când în când să fiți leneși- să nu faceți absolut nimic.) - Sydney Smith
- Never fight an inanimate object. (Să nu lupți niciodată împotriva unui obiect neînsuflețit.) - P.J. O'Rourke
- Distinction is the consequence, never the object of a great mind. (Distincția este consecința, nu scopul unei minți mărețe.) - George Washington Allston
- If you must hold yourself up to your children, hold yourself up as an object lesson and not as an example. (Dacă vrei să crești în ochii copiilor tăi, nu trebuie să te dai pe tine ca exemplu, ci să fii obiect de studiu.) - Walter Besant
- Love becomes perfect only when it transcends itself --Becoming One with its object Producing Unity of Being. (Iubirea devine perfectă doar atunci când se transcende pe sine devine Una cu obiectul său, dând naștere Unității Ființei.) - Hakim Jami
- The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. (Scopul războiului nu este să te facă pe tine să mori pentru țara ta, ci să-i facă pe ceilalți nenorociți să moară pentru a lor.) - George S. Patton
Alte exemple de fraze cu object
- Alex would correctly describe the object and color, even if he had never seen that object before.
- With verbs there are intransitive verbs that don't take an object, and transitive verbs that do take an object.
- I object to going there.
- I object to her going there alone.
- I object to you going to Europe alone.
- Some object to his opinion.
- I object to being treated like that.
- I cannot but object to his proposal.
- Do you object to my idea?
- Do you object to smoking?
- I will not object to your plan.
- Can you describe the object?
- Tell me the object of your plan.
- He will object to your going abroad.
- He gained his object at last.
- I think he will object to our plan.
- His object is to pass the test.
- The following verbs only take the to-infinitive as their object.
- I object to being treated like a child.
- A beautiful object like that never loses its value.
- My parents object to my opinion.
- The object is that which in Japanese would generally be indicated with "ni" or "o".
- I wouldn't object if you wanted to go with her.
- I don't object to your plan.
- We saw a strange object in the sky.
- He has no definite object in life.
- He begged me not to object to his plan.
- Whoever may object to this plan, I will carry it out.
- Thanks to his efforts, he attained his object.
- His book became an object of criticism.
- His object in life was to become a musician.
- Arnold teaches us to see the object as it really is.
- It is surprising that your wife should object.
- I don't mean to object to your proposal.
- Jack has no object in life.
- The painting was the object of admiration.
- I cannot but object to his opinion as to the matter.
- We can see distant object with a telescope.
- A tiny object moved in the dark.
- A valuable object decreases in value if it is damaged.
- Most Americans do not object to my calling them by their first names.
- Among natural object, there are many that we can turn to account.
- He worked hard to obtain his object.
- I don't object to your going out to work, but who will look after the children?
- His main object in life was to become rich.
- In English the verb precedes the object.
- The surface of the object is fairly rough.
- He was the object of great admiration from his classmates.
- The object of the journey was to visit Grandma.
- Dark is an object to fear to many children.
- Dark is an object of fear to many children.
- I have a foreign object in my left ear.
- Work is not the object of life any more than play is.
- Your mother will probably object to your climbing the mountain.
- I saw a strange moving object in the sky.
- I perceived an object looming through the mist.
- What annoys me is that though I object, she insists on buying it.
- I object to my son studying abroad.
- You must not lose sight of your main object.
- Actually there are many cases where it isn't 'have=object, done=causative verb'.
- UFO stands for unidentified flying object.
- To serve people is his sole object in life.
- If you can translate the subject and object then after that it isn't so difficult.
- His object in traveling to Paris was to meet with the President.
- The surface of the peculiar object is fairly rough.
- I have gathered examples with the object of making a dictionary.
- I found a strange object lying on the road.
- The painter went to Paris with the object of studying painting.
- I object to his making private calls on this phone.
- The object of his admiration shows the kind of person that he would like to be.
- A complete intransitive verb takes neither complement or object.
- "What does U. F. O. stand for?" "It means Unidentified Flying Object, I guess."
- The object flew away to the south, giving out flashes of light.
- In English, a sentence structure is usually Subject Verb Object/Complement.
- No rational person, of whatever political persuasion, could possibly object to the program.
- The "subject" is the person or object to carry out the action in the sentence. Transformed to Japanese it would be the part that end in "wa" or "ga".
- For example, Pepperberg would show Alex an object, such as a green wooden peg or a red paper triangle.
- "By the way, do you know what a Shinto shrine is?" "I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject. It's a religious facility where that which is the object of worship, that called the genius loci, is enshrined."
- There may be microscopes involved, bringing us ever closer to the heart of the matter; but even microbiology is objective, adding to knowledge by putting space between an object and its observer.
- I suppose that we mean by beauty that object, spiritual or material, more often material, which satisfies our aesthetic sense.
- Send me the best employees that money can buy. Money is no object.
Exemple din articole cu object
- Without doubt, my highlight of the week will be going to the British Museum on Thursday as we reveal the last object in our series A History of the World in 100 Objects.
- an object that tells the story of the ingenuity and the challenges that shape humanity in the 21st century.
- At first, world chatter thought it was an unknown, possibly alien, object or a rogue comet.
- While some say not animals understand the concept of object permanence, my cat supported otherwise! (She was such a smart, caring, loving, considerate cat; the bestest cat to ever share my life!) Read More Stories| Share Your Story .
- And with one exception, all of my code has been Object Oriented.
- So I recently came across the idea of Object Oriented CSS (OOCSS) at An Event Apart San Francisco this year.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru object
Produse referitoare la "object"
Nicholas C. Zakas
Frank W. Dormer