Fraze exemplificatoare cu page
- He's in the book but doesn't know what page he's on. (E priceput dar nu e prea deștept.)
- Open your books at page 17. (Deschideți cărțile la pagina 17.)
- Somebody had torn a page out of the book. (Cineva rupsese o foaie din carte.)
- Translate the text on page 24. (Traduceți textul de la pagina 24.)
- You have to pay attention to the work on the page and make it as good as possible because it could be your last. (Trebuie să acorzi atenție activității pe care o desfășori în prezent și s-o duci la bun sfârșit pe cât de bine posibil căci s-ar putea să fie ultima.) - Milo Ventimiglia
- Everyday is a new page in our history books that we write for ourselves as a family. It is up to us to fill the pages with how we want the story to go. (Fiecare zi este o pagină nouă în cărțile noastre de istorie pe care le scriem pentru noi ca familie. Depinde de noi să completăm paginile așa cum dorim să evolueze povestea.) - Seal
- I live for the present always. I accept this risk. I don't deny the past, but it's a page to turn. (Trăiesc întotdeauna pentru prezent. Accept acest risc. Nu îmi neg trecutul, însă este o filă care trebuie întoarsă.) - Juliette Binoche
Alte exemple de fraze cu page
- I turned page after page.
- Look at the next page.
- Could you page someone for me?
- I'd like to page someone.
- Can you page someone for me?
- For further information see page 16.
- I've finished all except the last page.
- Look at the map on page 25.
- Let's begin at page 30.
- There is a page missing.
- Look at the notes on page 10.
- Would you page Mr Sawada?
- I know every word on this page.
- Please copy this page.
- Please turn over the page.
- See the footnote on page 5.
- Please turn the page.
- If it's urgent I can page her ...?
- Open your texts to page 50.
- Please make three copies of each page.
- The notes are at the bottom of the page.
- Please refer to page ten.
- I read the book with page 30.
- I always read the sports page first.
- Click the picture to go to the next page!
- Open your book to page nine.
- The footnotes are at the bottom of the page.
- He left the last page blank.
- Let's begin with the fifth line on page 10.
- Read the passage on page 22, please.
- She turned a page of her book.
- And open your textbook to page 10.
- She turned over the page with excitement.
- Read the bottom of a page.
- Look at the picture at the top of the page.
- He put a mark on the page.
- Copy this page in your notebook.
- Here's an illustration at the top of this page.
- Please make three copies of this page.
- I turn over a page of the book.
- Boil down the report to one page.
- Please read page ninety-four.
- You must not tear out page from a library book.
- He was idly turning over the page of a magazine.
- I haven't read the final page of the novel yet.
- I could do nothing but stare stupidly at the printed page.
- I read the book up to page 80 yesterday.
- Footnotes are notes at the foot of a page.
- Open your atlas of Japan to page 3.
- Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic.
- Read the note at the bottom of the page.
- That company just put up a web page.
- Please feel free to link to my page.
- I find interest in the social page in that newspaper.
- The total at the bottom of the page is carried forward.
- You look like you're having a lot of trouble setting up that web page. Want some help?
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
- prototype.js - inserts 'what's new' data into the page when it is read.
- The movement added a new page to the history of Japan.
- The teacher omitted the exercise on page 21 of the book.
- He picked up the newspaper and glanced casually over the front page.
- Do you suppose I should attach the web page's URL on those occasions?
- To 'name' we pass the page identifier (Japanese and special characters cannot be used).
- May we have our permission to make a hyperlink to our corporate site from your page?
- More than 90 percent of a web page visits are from search engines.
- It's fine to set up a web page, just be sure you don't infringe anybody's copyright.
- Today, looking at this web page, I realized that if these people are idiots then I must be a complete moron.
- "Let us begin today's lesson by opening our books to page 156," said the teacher.
- The number of days lost through industrial dispute are shown in the table on the facing page.
- The map on page 11 looks very strange. Turn it upside down. Then it becomes a familiar map to you.
Exemple din articole cu page
- facebook logo2 Twelve Steps To Creating A Bootylicious Facebook Page (Day 15) This is day 15 of the 31 Day Challenge To Optimize Your Blog With Social Media.
- Bambuser, Swedish live video streaming service, keeps climbing the online social video ladder by announcing Facebook Fan Page integration.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru page
Produse referitoare la "page"
Hal Leonard Corp
Adam J. Kurtz
Adam J. Kurtz