play second fiddle
Exemple din articole cu play second fiddle
- Big-spending Chelsea have had to play second fiddle while United have won three straight titles and it was a sweet moment for their captain John Terry.
- Coming out of Marshwood, a program that's always seemed to play second fiddle to the Scarboroughs and Kennebunks come tourney time, Neff didn't receive a lot of college interest.
- Against a backdrop of marked asset market volatility, this week's economic data and events are likely to continue to play second fiddle to political and fiscal risk.
- It seems they have to play second fiddle to their disabled sibling for the entirety of their lives.
- Fine Gael National Press Office Press Statement by Senator Fidelma Healy Eames Seanad Spokesperson Education & Science Wednesday, 5th May 2010 Fear that literacy will play second fiddle to [.