Fraze exemplificatoare cu round
- Come round and see me tomorrow. (Treci mâine pe la mine.)
- The flat earth is round , not flat. (Pământul este rotund , nu plat.)
- The road skirts round the lake. (Drumul cotește în jurul lacului.)
- Would you like to see round the old tower? (Vreți să vedeți vechiul turn?)
- The world only goes round by misunderstanding. (Lumea se rotește doar prin neînțelegere.) - Charles Baudelaire
- The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. (Lumea este rotundă și locul care poate părea sfârsitul poate fi, de asemenea, începutul.) - George Baker
- The earth was made round so we would not see too far down the road. (Pământul a fost făcut rotund ca noi să nu vedem prea mult în calea noastră.) - Karen Blixen
- I was training to be an electrician. I suppose I got wired the wrong way round somewhere along the line. (Am fost instruit să devin electrician. Probabil că am încurcat firele undeva de-a lungul traseului.) - Elvis Presley
- The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church. (Biserica spune că Pământul este plat, dar eu știu că este rotund pentru că i-am văzut umbra pe Lună, iar eu am mai mare încredere în umbră decât în Biserică.) - Ferdinand Magellan
- Open your presents at Christmastime, but be thankful year round for the gifts you receive. (Deschide-ți darurile tale de Crăciun, dar fii recunoscător întreg anul pentru darurile pe care le-ai primit.) - Lorinda Ruth Lowen
Alte exemple de fraze cu round
- Hmph, Yayoi's navigation was difficult to follow so we ended up going round and round the same places.
- Formerly people did not know that the earth is round and that it moves round the sun.
- The skater spun round and round on the ice.
- The further I went the more irresistible became the feeling that I was going round and round in circles.
- How about another round?
- They came round about.
- There's enough food to go round.
- Balls are round.
- No, that's not the right way. You have to turn it the other way round.
- Round trip? Only one-way.
- He is an all-round man.
- He comes round once a week.
- The earth is round.
- You're only foolin' round.
- There is no one but knows that the earth is round.
- She has a round face.
- Round trip or one-way?
- Come round to see me at eight tonight.
- You're only foolin' 'round with me.
- I am round shouldered.
- Is it open round the clock?
- You had better not walk round in such a place.
- The teacher said that the earth is round.
- It is warm here all the year round.
- Carlos turned round.
- People running round.
- We bought a round table.
- We grouped ourselves round our teacher.
- We sat round the fire.
- I'd like a round-trip ticket from A to B.
- It is very cold here all the year round.
- That the earth is round is clear now.
- Come round the corner for coffee.
- An apple is round in shape.
- We walked round the pond.
- We need a square table; not a round one.
- She traveled round Japan.
- She had a little round abject in her hand.
- She came round to (the idea of) watching TV.
- She has a lovely round face.
- They argued that the earth is round.
- They had to work all year round.
- He said that the earth goes round the sun.
- He believed that the earth was round.
- He was knocked out by a punch in the first round.
- He showed me round the park.
- It is true that the earth is round.
- He believed the Earth round.
- The milkman came round at six every morning.
- The lake is five kilometers round.
- They brought her round with brandy.
- Her eyes become round in surprise.
- They have much rain all the year round.
- There is a bookstore just round the corner.
- There was not enough wine to go round at the party.
- What's the round-trip fare?
- It is warm there all the year round.
- Being able to revolve, it is merry-go-round.
- The hawk circled round in the sky.
- Tom showed me round the park.
- The policeman was on his usual nightly round.
- The tree is green all the year round.
- He declared that the earth goes round the sun.
- No one can deny the fact that the earth is round.
- He lives and works there all the year round.
- The people gathered around a round table.
- The gate is closed all the year round.
- The teacher taught them that the earth is round.
- I have a round bald spot on my head.
- He works hard all the year round.
- At most 10 people can sit round the table.
- I get the feeling I'm being lead round the houses.
- Round the corner came a large truck.
- Round-trip fares to each destination are as follows.
- My dream is to take a round-the-world trip.
- Did you buy a round-trip ticket?
- I bought a round-trip ticket.
- Love makes the world go round.
- He was tired from walking round museums.
- He went round the corner at top speed.
- I will be traveling round Europe next week.
- I have a round-trip ticket to Osaka.
- Strictly speaking, the earth is not round.
- The yacht sailed round a buoy.
- Two men were on watch round the body.
- Jim was counted out in the seventh round.
- The boxer said he would fell his opponent in the first round.
- We can enjoy skiing here all the year round.
- The collar is too tight round my throat.
- Columbus believed that the Earth was round.
- Columbus argued that the earth was round.
- Then the monkey went round with a little tin cup.
- I want a round-trip ticket to Chicago.
- The moon goes round the earth once a month.
- The man walked round the corner.
- We have snow on the mountain all the year round.
- The store is open all the year round.
- We wandered round the shopping center.
- I looked round the inside of the house.
- The Arctic is the area round the North Pole.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru round
Produse referitoare la "round"
Susan B. Katz