set at rest
Exemple din articole cu set at rest
- Allah only did this for it to be good news for you and so that your hearts might be set at rest by it (help comes from no one but Allah, the Almighty, the All-Wise) and so that He might cut off a group of those who are disbelievers, .
- The issue raised by the petitioner regarding clause 6(b)(ii) and the plea taken by the respondent about the clause being hit by Section 28 has been set at rest by the Supreme Court in National Insurance Company Ltd.
- It will soon set at rest the claims which for a generation have been persistently pressed upon successive Congresses, because repeated rejections did not affect the right still further to press them, and which seemed to grow stronger as .
- The husband should try to set at rest all the fears, inhibitions and imagined problems by sustained persuasion, love, affection, sympathy and reassurance.
- We have need of a soothing story to banish the disturbing thoughts of the day, to set at rest our troubled minds, and put at ease our ruffled spirits.
- Provided, of course, I must hasten to add, both to set the record straight as well as to set at rest my readers' apprehensions and skepticism, it is done within the boundaries of Allah.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!