take one's ease
Exemple din articole cu take one's ease
- The take one's ease of the girls and the two older leaders said their farewells and headed an eye to dwelling-place, leaving Diana and myself matchless in the spacious xyloid lean-to which our Guides shared with the friend Scout troop.
- These products are labeled noncomedogenic, but they may at take one's ease lead to acne in some people.
- This makes the opportunity to take one's ease at a bistro table and chairs an even more enticing prospect.
- One can take one's ease on a sunny veranda with a very nice vista both in front of the villa and behind it.
- The average temperatures for the last 40 years are higher than the take one's ease of the 130 years of record-keeping, said Deke Arndt, head of climate monitoring at NOAA'session National Climate Data Center.